Reviews for Different Shades of Light
Zombie-Fighter007 chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
Eh.

It was okay.

The whole 'them having a dinner alone w/ her parents miracuously being gone' scene was a tad cheesy/cliche.

But I dig it.
Zombie-Fighter007 chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
Ah! Loved it :D

Plz read my story (even if it is a Naruto fic) Never Safe Alone.
Zombie-Fighter007 chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
Aww! It's so hard 2 find a bad guy in this story

(there might not even BE 1)

lol

Maybe it's that stupid heart there always talking about! :D

I loved it xD
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 14 . 3/10/2009
i love your story...it sad yet cute . i hope you update really soon
mel chapter 14 . 2/15/2009
no! I want them together! this is cruel...
mocolait chapter 14 . 2/6/2009
I AM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! There's just one more? *breathes deeply* Well. Chapter 14 is going to take a while to sink in...
Jillie062 chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
Oh hey, sorry I haven't reviewed yet. I just got around to reading this chapter (and the last one because somehow I missed that it was up). I'm glad TK and Tai are making an effort to be civil, and Damn Matt, what the hell? Wonderful, of course, but he upsets me a little. You said you're going to do a concluding chapter a year later. I think this should be the end and you should write a sequel. It doesn't matter how long you take to write it; I'll read it! Anywho, that's my opinion.

Keep up the great work!
Danny-Lynn chapter 14 . 1/20/2009
I smiled. I laughed. I cried. And I rewrote the grammerish mistakes in my head. And guess what. I enjoyed every moment of this story thus far. Now, to wait for that last chapter. BTW, very well written. Man, the life of a teenager. D.R.A.M.A.
Buta chapter 14 . 1/11/2009
Hell Yeah! This story is so awesome. The writing! The story! Oh yeah! Love it XD.. It seems as though I'm reading someone's life...So realistic XD. Hands down
digitalmonster911 chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
It kinda does seem like everyone is trying to run away from their problems, huh? TK moving back with his mum, Kari going to Hokkaido. Matt really does have impeccable timing, no?

I really, really, really like this. You're gifted, seriously. And I'm dying to read the next chapter, so do us all a favour and get it up there!

A sequel would probably be better, though. I think this is all to complicated to resolve in a single chapter a year later. Besids, Kari won't be out of university in a year, if she's studying medicine. i think you need to have a sequel, after Kari and TK have finished university and have moved back to Odaiba. Maybe a run-in with the two of them...?

I don't know. it's your story, after all. That's just what I think. Whatever you decide to do, do it soon!
zoetemeraki chapter 14 . 1/5/2009
Well, know that I loved this chapter already but let's review it more thoroughly now. ;D

It's great to see that Ally is becoming a better person thanks to TK. I just love couples who learn a lot from each other.

Secondly, it's very realistic that TK and Tai need more time to forgive Matt (and also Kari but more Matt) but that they know they will in time because a) Matt is TK's brother and b) Matt is Tai's best friend, and they've all been through so much to let anything ruin their relationship. So you covered that perfectly in this chapter.

Suki is awesome. (The name always reminds me of Avatar, btw.) I thought that she was serious about liking Davis at first.

Lastly, poor Matt. I almost cried when he was begging Kari to stay with him and work on their relationship. ;_; However, I do think that Kari made the right choice. (I knew she picked Hokkaido, lol.) I hope that she'll find herself being a year on her own and that she'll be ready to be with him. :)
Timewitch chapter 14 . 1/5/2009
It was a wonderful chapter. The lenght made up for the long time it took to update. But what I like in this fic the most is that it is just SO realistic and believable. Thumbs up!
Ryo or Demon chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
Aww! This is so sad! T_T I was hoping she wouldn't chose Hokkaido, but it's still a really good story! Keep going! I can't wait to see where this all leads up to!
SugarSpiral chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
As I've neglected my REVIEW EVERY CHAPTER promise horribly, I'll do my best to make this the most damn awesome review you've ever received.

Suki is such a wonderful, wonderful character. Every time I hear (read?) her name I just smile. She is a beautiful creation. I love her blunt'ness, and her little angst stories. I can imagine she gives a great balance to the group- she'd stop TK and Kari's subtleness from overwhelming poor Davis. *pets Davis*

And, regardless to earlier reviews, I'm taking a shine to Ally now as well. (No, it's not PURELY because I just read the latest chapter... though it did help...). She just adds to the little waves of tension, sly dog that she is. She kinda reminds me of me when I'm trying to wind people up...

I feel so bad for TK... because I've already read the rest of this , He needs a big hug to prepare him from the events ahead. Before he gets all broody. (Though I think I like him better that way).

Again, I love the way you write- it's the little things that matter. Like the note where Kari knows that her bracelet is going to jangle. It's just nice for us readers to be able to relate to a character like that- it happens to me all the time. Also I can imagine the skittery feeling you'd get with Matt gazing at you... *daydreams* (Sorry if I'm being patronizing, I don't mean to be. I'm not feeling very articulate today).

[Cue fangirl moment::] MATT'S SO CUTE!

*ahem*. Yes.

I love Kari's mental rants in this. It is, quite simply, the sweetest thing. And the part where you describe The Cutting of the Onion (it was so epic I just HAD to capitalise) was pretty hot. Until of course, the door opens. Damn siblings.

...I'll stop now.
SugarSpiral chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
I'm not moaning about this fic "never ending". Reading this chapter was just... intensely blissful?

I WILL get back to reviewing the rest of the chapters at some point... I bet you thought I'd forgotten. Ha.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »