Reviews for The Baby and the Frog Prince
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I seriously feared for Zel's life for awhile there. Poor froggy Zel, lol. Emilie is so adorable, by the way. _
PsychoSongstress chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
haha that's cute! I really enjoyed that, and the last line really was the icing on the cake :-D
chronodekar chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Really sweet ! I haven't read any of your other stories, but this really is a good one. Does FF have a category for "slice of life" ? This would most certainly fit the bill.

DQBunny,

You have a wonder sense of English and the formatting and punctuation were well done. I liked how you put in those "oOo" when the scene changed. Been a while since I've seen that.

A really good/sweet story. Not too distracting from it's plot, in fact you jump straight in! A bit of tension (drama?) after the middle followed by a good wind-up in the ending. Keep it up !

-chronodekar
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Hahahahaha! Of course it was Naga, that's great. XD I really loved the fic.
Mists chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Hehehe! So cute! Love this one, very sweet.
Ahria chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
That was so adorable. I really liked it.
Silvershark chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I admit I didn't the previous story, but this one cracked me up!
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Wicked ending, I could totally see Naga writing a spell like that. :D Emilie-chan is so adorable!
Omoni chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
That was just awesome. It made me laugh, and I love stories that make me laugh.
Elling chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Oh, that was great. Loved it! _ Emilie is so darn cute... Reminds me of my two-year-old niece like no other. Now, I believe, this smile will be stuck on me through most of practice. Wonderfully written. Great job!
Lesli chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I loved it! lol Poor zell! Continue soon!1
linagabriev chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
That was extremely hilarious. With school starting up I don't have much time to read anymore, but it was a nice break from school. I would have been laughing if I had a voice to laugh with (it came out more as strangled gasps because I have a cold).

Very well done. And interesting too. You did a wonderful job setting this in the future. Awesome job with all the characterizations.
Stefanie2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I love Naga. There's no two ways about it. _

Still find this as some of the best out there about their married life, and Emilie is just...hee-hee, so cute. Can't wait for the next one (you'd better have it started all ready...I wanna read something when I get online tonight and avoid my homework!)
Hitteh Pitteh chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Oh! Very nice story! I liked it alot.

Emilie's so cute! And I wish I could see a picture of Zelgadiss as a frog... So funny!
sashlea chapter 1 . 9/14/2005