Reviews for The Greatest Theft of Youko Kurama
ValiantHalycon chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
I liked it very much and will refrence back to it when I need help feeling inspired for my fic. Arigato Gozaimasu.
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
i like the way you told this story in kurama's pov. it was so reflective and hopeful. i really thought that it was beautiful from start to finish. i am looking forward to reading more from you.
mouko mizaki chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
very profound. consider this idea for future chapters. that was kurama's journal and shiori read it. i leave you to conjure the awesomeness known as writing.
noomma chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Wow! This was a really good fic!
Feral Panda Chick chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Wow. Very introspective and well-rounded. Truly a five star one shot. I hope to see more of the like.
Usami chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Aw. That was cute...Short and sweet. Very nice.
Insane Chipmunk chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Nice one shot. I really liked the depth of it. I gotta tell my friend Evening Lilacs about this one, she'll love it.. and my friend Vinnie.. *trails off*
Kavitta chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
sniffs... sniffs... BEAUTIFUL! it's so exquiste... all the raw emotion... wonderful.. well done!
Dichotomous-Dragon chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
This is very intelligent-what I mean is that it is well executed. Turthful and emotional, but I can still envision Kurama sitting, backdropped by a bloodred sunset, saying or thinking it all with that cool, mask-like untouchable-ness on his face. You have shown what lurks beneath. Well done!