Reviews for A Tranquil Diversion
Maia Louise Lewis chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
V. v. good. :)
Alexjhandra chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
So, I wanted to say that I can easily picture this being a continuation of the real Alice In Wonderland. It was brilliantly done and the dialogue was magnificent. I hope to read more of your work in the published world.
yasamary chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
yasamary es una nina muy bonita por que elle le
adoringly chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
beautiful. i loved your hatter, i honestly think you pinned his character so well.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
i like this a lot. :)
FilledeMarius chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Simply lovely; few can keep Carroll's style well.
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This story's been a favorite of mine for a while so I thought it was time to re-read and review. I really love it, you're a good writer and I love the funny lines put in there like, "and your beeline has been made up specifically for this paragraph," and how Alice says she does fear for her heart, but of course she means it in a different way than the Hatter does. So have you gotten your novel published? I would love to read it. :D
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Dear Battlecry:

It's rare to find a mature-Alice story that preserves the tone of the original books, but you've managed it here. If you'll pardon the cliché, my hat's off to you.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Anna Mikaela chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Pleasant read and what a nice but subtle twist in the end!
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Aww I like this, it's cute and confusing at the same time!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Bittersweet. It took me about two times before I understood it, somewhat anyways. Alice is all grown up with a Husband while Hatter is proposing to Mabel. I guess it's them trying to move on since they missed their chance with eachother.

Also, I'd like to read your sequal to Alice in WOnderland novel. Would you please e-mail it to me?
XLadyBountyX chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Awesome and lovely. :)
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Ohh, so lovely and beautiful and sweet and bittersweet and agh! *gazes in admiration* Loved it.
HaruhiFujioka101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was very interesting story and I felt very nostalgic. It made me smile, giggle, and laugh. Thank you!

"The Hatter was thinking of pineapples." lol!
JerickaRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Your writing for Hatter never ceases to amaze me. I wonder if you were LC in a past life. I've never seen anyone write an IC Hatter better than you. I love your writing. Thank you so much for keeping your stories up on FanFiction for so long so I got a chance to read them!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »