Reviews for We All Fall Down
Fluffbeast chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This is great. I love the fact that you had them continue as the "Titans". It always upsets me when people decide that just because the team breaks up they all stop being heroes. I mean come on, the did it for a reason. I really enjoyed this piece,
creativegoddess chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This is a great take on what happens to the Titans after they split up. It's rather unique and funny at parts. Great job over all!
Made in Fiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Love your work. Always creative! Keep it up
titanfan112112321 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
that was really good... you shoud do more stuff like that!
hoshi-ko88 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
it was... ok, some things are a little off in their pasts but I'm not gunna berate you for it because I dun wanna be a stickler for facts and offend peoples. it was... intresting, kinda like the incredibles sorta with the whole passing the Act it was ok
notexactlyagoddess chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
wOOts! good story and definitely more interesting than most attempts
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Really good!
Korey chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Cool, but I didn't get the last part, which is sort of funny (I meant about me not getting it; but the story was pretty funny, too). Were the Titans together again, plus Jinx, or were they just hanging out (which is what I think, since the TV just said so)? But you never know, the press doesn't know everything. In fact, it's usually wrong...
Mystic Golden Wolf chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
not bad... ok so it was great... keep up the good...

Pax! nC
Perentie Fan chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
As Starfire would say, GLORIOUS! I found the ending part with the small-talk among the titans to be quite fitting, though it could have been slightly longer. I loved the inclusion of Jinx.

My one criticism is simply a factual one. In the fic Raven states that Starfire is just like her other people but in the comics and (as far as we know) in the show she and her sister are the only ones that can use starbolts (due to experiments that were performed on them as children). Other Tamaranians have super strength, the ability to fly and such but not starbolts (note that in "Betrothed" no tamaranian except Starfire and Blackfire uses them.
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Some parts I wanted to cry, other's I wanted to laugh,

This was just like those behind the music things.

It was perfect.

Good job,

and just saying, I can't wait for your next fanfic.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Cute idea for the story. It has a very similar feel to the opening reel of "The Incredibles," which i suspect is what you were going for in the begining. I liked the lives you fabricated for each of the titans, they were very natural and quite possible. I liked Raven and BB's interview; it was very cute seeing Raven getting all soft when thinking about him. I suppose this could definitely come off as a one shot...but I think there is room for more stories of their day to day lives. Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting.
Prince V chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
that was interisting(misspell) fun and orignal you are an exelent writer

keep em coming...your faithful revewer, Prince V!

breeth deep,seek peace
BlackGothFaerie chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Hey, this was a really cool one-shot, i like it a lot. You're a very good writer, and i hope you write sme more soon.

Later, BlackGothFaerie
Arcel Windwing chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Great story, it sounds like the people who make the show could use this in the future when the Teen Titians eventualy end. Which probaly wont be for a very, very, very, very long time, because if it isnt, they are gonna have alot of angry fans.