Reviews for Finding the Key
Jewel Becky chapter 2 . 2/15
Only mistake, I see is Neville's grandmother's and Luna's father's names are wrong.
Blushing One chapter 53 . 11/26/2014
I totally just read this the entire way though and it was amazing. I almost cried when Remus almost died. That said, you reasoning was logical, I prefer it to some random Death Eater killing him. Also, I really hope you write that sequel. Sirius is my favourite character. I hope they can save him and cannot wait to see if they do.
charm13insomnia chapter 52 . 11/2/2014
awesome fic
emthereble chapter 52 . 8/13/2014
wow BRILLIANT FANFIC ! Read it in one day! Could not put it down !
cztelnik chapter 51 . 8/10/2014
Hmm, would be better for Hermione to carry the child, inbreeding Ginny/Charlie won't be good and kind of weird even using a potion...no getting around it. Also, where is Draco? He's just disappeared after going to Mungo - no word on a memorial for the DE - they didn't have any families? Draco's got to be hurting.
cztelnik chapter 43 . 8/10/2014
Nice buildup, looking forward the conclusion.
cztelnik chapter 41 . 8/10/2014
There's an awful lot going on in these last few chapters - pretty intense.
cztelnik chapter 36 . 8/10/2014
That book is going to get Harry to make the potion and try it out on Severus - Sev should have told Harry about the overheard conversation...I foresee future angst.
cztelnik chapter 24 . 8/10/2014
Excellent! this is the most powerful Harry story I've read without him being a superhero crossover. Logical powers or hints of powers too.
cztelnik chapter 11 . 8/9/2014
So I've been thinking a dragon but with the red/gold - phoenix? Regardless the 13th use for dragon's blood is pretty awesome. Power the Dark Lord knows not and all that right!?
cztelnik chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Oh nice touch having a long forgotten message in the vault.
daithi4377 chapter 52 . 6/26/2014
Oh my god no wonder Severus flipped. The next sequel should be interesting.
daithi4377 chapter 51 . 6/26/2014
So no Mpreg...finally something Harry can't do eh?
daithi4377 chapter 50 . 6/26/2014
Why is Fudge still Minister?
daithi4377 chapter 48 . 6/26/2014