Reviews for Finding the Key
Bobette13 chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
*hits head on keyboard*

That's so incredibly obvious when it's written out like that, but I was totally thinking in a different direction 'til now.

And let me guess, magical creature animangus forms are suposedly impossible/incredibly rare, yes?

Three cheers to Harry's luck/curse!
ButterSnickety BaybeBum chapter 23 . 7/3/2011
I've got to say, I love your stories. They're well written with enough humor and intrigue to keep me reading. Good stuff!
tenatroyyahoo chapter 28 . 5/15/2011
When they said Dudley died and vernon was like screaming at harry about it being his fault...I thought to my self "Vernon, its your fault for making that kid as big as a wale and as stupid as a do-do bird. Fatty probably had a heart attack"
SLegend chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This story is already as exciting as the first! Can't wait to read the rest!
MargaritaS chapter 53 . 4/9/2011
i loved it, very well written :)
happybunny688 chapter 52 . 4/8/2011
love this story, great sequel!
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
love it.
Hope06 chapter 52 . 1/31/2011
ummm that is a cliffie holy crap cliff hanger

but awww to Charlie as a hawk and the school and portrait to funny
Hope06 chapter 51 . 1/31/2011
G...G...Ginny that is love
Hope06 chapter 48 . 1/31/2011
wow wow wow wow wow wow

the phonix form is a life saver

and the response from all of them is huge and Katie Bell wow the former Gryfindor Quidich team is defintly loyal
Hope06 chapter 44 . 1/31/2011
bravo on on portraying very much just how strong the 7th years and rest of the D.A are you showed just how much they will rise to the occasion and just how much experience they do have in some ways.

i was riveted to my seat and still am!
Hope06 chapter 35 . 1/30/2011
this caused me to cry love is a powerful emotion and I think Charlie will survive just because of that.
Hope06 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
yeah a surprise party not a smart idea for Harry or Sev both react though happy to see Neville react as well
demon chapter 40 . 1/9/2011
i absolutely loved this story until the rape scene... i dont even know if i want to continue with it.
Hwise05 chapter 45 . 12/11/2010
That was the most intense thing I've ever read.

I know I've read this story before but it's been such a long time that it's like reading it for the first time.

Incredible job and incredible story!

Thanks for this piece of wonderfulness!
579 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »