Reviews for Fade
my original penname goes here chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
i loved your story, just finished reading all of it, so much drama!
UpYourCupcake chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
This is an awesome web of drama, lies, lust, and so much more! I just read it all through and I am loving it. I can't wait for the next update, great job! )
The Stitched Ninja chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
well dang...lol Please update again soon!
expert in random chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
you have to update i want to know what happens.
ziRi.butterfly chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
missed this fic... anyway, love the tension between Rogue and Remy, and i cant help feeling that jean is a real nuisance. I still cant get over the fact that Remy said those things to Rogue, I think I would be really hurt if that was me. So good job, the chap really connected.
AniK chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
this is a really cool fanfict! I hope u update soon
lol chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
they're all emos. all of 'em. can't stand themselves so they take out their anger on others. lol
Romylover chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
that was really good but the thing that i dont get is that they actually did tell each other that they like each other and not scott and jean soo whats the problem

personally i dont like jean and i really like the drama soo yeah good job hope u update soon PLEASE
greykupo chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
Oh wow... That was... intense... Wow.
iloveromys chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
As I type this, my jaw is still hanging wide open...wow..great chapter. It was well worth the wait, and you should be very proud of it. I was rivited to te entire fight scene, and when Pete came and punched Remy, I jumped. And for Remy to kiss Jean...what an ending! Please update
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
Wow...it seems like forever since you last updated. I can't believe that all that happened in one chapter. Even more I can't believe the stuff Remy said and did. I can't believe he kissed Jean! Where the heck is that gonna leave her and Remy? And what about Scott and Rogue. Everything is so screwed up and twisted. You have to update soon! I gotta see the byproduct of everything that went down this chapter. Crazy stuff!

~Chica~
tfobmv18 chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
Ah the drama. Poor Jean and Scott, I hope that Remy and Rogue will get together and leave those to alone before they do any real damage. Keep up the good work.
Forever Angelic chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Ugh, you should update D: ! I finished reading up to chapter 9 and I was like "when was this last updated?" and then I checked and I was like dang! so long ago. Haha, I really like your story actually, but I think it's more T than K due to some of the "heated" scenes. *Thumbs up* Keep up the good work :]. I began reading and I couldn't stop haha.
tfobmv18 chapter 9 . 5/15/2008
I like it. Ah the love triangles that you have created are great. I wonder when Rogue will figure out that she love Remy and not Scott. At least Remy realizes that he loves Rogue over Jean. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work and update ASAP.
gambit-rogue chapter 9 . 1/1/2008
well, that was unexpected... anyways, great chapter! :) i hope u can find the time to update soon... :) i love ur story.. i'mma give u cookie and wish u merry christmas and happy new year!
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »