Reviews for Fade
lol chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
they're all emos. all of 'em. can't stand themselves so they take out their anger on others. lol
Romylover chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
that was really good but the thing that i dont get is that they actually did tell each other that they like each other and not scott and jean soo whats the problem

personally i dont like jean and i really like the drama soo yeah good job hope u update soon PLEASE
greykupo chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
Oh wow... That was... intense... Wow.
iloveromys chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
As I type this, my jaw is still hanging wide open...wow..great chapter. It was well worth the wait, and you should be very proud of it. I was rivited to te entire fight scene, and when Pete came and punched Remy, I jumped. And for Remy to kiss Jean...what an ending! Please update
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
Wow...it seems like forever since you last updated. I can't believe that all that happened in one chapter. Even more I can't believe the stuff Remy said and did. I can't believe he kissed Jean! Where the heck is that gonna leave her and Remy? And what about Scott and Rogue. Everything is so screwed up and twisted. You have to update soon! I gotta see the byproduct of everything that went down this chapter. Crazy stuff!

Chica
tfobmv18 chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
Ah the drama. Poor Jean and Scott, I hope that Remy and Rogue will get together and leave those to alone before they do any real damage. Keep up the good work.
Forever Angelic chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Ugh, you should update D: ! I finished reading up to chapter 9 and I was like "when was this last updated?" and then I checked and I was like dang! so long ago. Haha, I really like your story actually, but I think it's more T than K due to some of the "heated" scenes. *Thumbs up* Keep up the good work :]. I began reading and I couldn't stop haha.
tfobmv18 chapter 9 . 5/15/2008
I like it. Ah the love triangles that you have created are great. I wonder when Rogue will figure out that she love Remy and not Scott. At least Remy realizes that he loves Rogue over Jean. I can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work and update ASAP.
gambit-rogue chapter 9 . 1/1/2008
well, that was unexpected... anyways, great chapter! :) i hope u can find the time to update soon... :) i love ur story.. i'mma give u cookie and wish u merry christmas and happy new year!
FairyTaleGoneBad2891 chapter 9 . 1/1/2008
This is a fantastic story and remy and rogue have to be together, properly. Emma and Betsy need to interfere more and get those two to realise they love each other not just lust after each other. Update soon :)
lovestoread chapter 9 . 12/31/2007
hey this is fantastic! I want more please! can't wait for those two to get their act together!
SkyRogue chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
Ouch. Remy really stung at the end of this last chapter. But I really like this story so far. But I don't really get it, I thought the whole "Fade" thing was just a figurative mask, but then you're saying it's really a literal mask, like she's hiding her appearance somehow, or is my crazy mind making that up? Anyway, good job. Keep up the good work. I hope you continue with this urge to update, I like it.

-SkyRogue
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
O! This was really intense. And really good. So your fanfiction time is coming to an end huh? Well while that's sad, I do hope you get a chance to finish your stories.

Chica
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
now THIS is better. great improvement and its getting interesting!

-ultimategammy91
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
i really don't like Rogue in this. sorry, but she's a bit of a ...well, a slut. also, your writing is a little ...uh confusing at times, you skip to one thing from another too quickly. sorry, just what i think. maybe if you made your paragraphs longer it would make more sense? I like your plot idea though, i'll give ya that. :P

-ultimategammy91