Reviews for Fade
BelleClaire chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
I just sat and read all the chapters in one go and to be honest, at first I wasn't completely sure whether I liked it. I got confused by why Rogue was called 'Fade' and by her flirty nature. Then I read on a bit and got into the story and then through all the explanations that followed I decided I quite liked it.

So there ya go, I do like this story now and am fascinated about the relationships between all the characters! How do you keep track? There's so much going on between so few people and a bucket load of sexual tension thrown in to boot.

Personally I can't stand Scott and Rogue together or Jean and Remy together. It's so... wrong. I was kinda disappointed when they agreed to split Scott and Jean up because I don't think either Rogue or Remy really love either of those two, just another obstacle they've put between themselves.

I really liked how Fade changed into Rogue and I'm starting to get the whole concept of her sort of 'alter ego'. It's really quite clever.

So yeah, update soon? Looking forward to more.
PoisonSkin chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
o! can't wait for more!
gambit-rogue chapter 8 . 1/31/2007
cool! they're a couple now! in the next chap, will it have them talking in remy's apartment? have u written parts of the next chapter?
Greykupo chapter 8 . 1/30/2007
Nicely written. Don't wait too long to update the next chapter ::hint:: ;D
Rogue in Rouge chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
...drools dribbles down SNi's chin...

That was fantastic! The physical scenes -brings her fingers to her mouth and kisses them off Italian-style- just bellisimo!
TrOuBLeDObSeSSioN chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
hey i didnt think youd continue this story but im glad you did i hope remy doesnt give up on trying to "get" with rogue it would be funny to have them be in his apt. and try something then hafve them stop all of a sudden because he forgot the rules . he would probably say that scott wouldnt even know if they did any thing and if he asked then he'd tell her to lie

but w/e its your story don't forget to update qwikly
iloveromys chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
YAY! AN update! I loved the story as I started reading it a few months ago, and the new chapter made my day. Keep it up!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
Wow! So great! Well worth the wait! SO CUTE! And that whole explanation of Rogue/Fade...so awesome! UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~
JESS chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY I HOPE YOU UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTERS SOON
musagirl15 chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
Very nice._
nuriiko chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
when are you going to update?it's been so long...so very very very long. Oh please do not let the story hanging, just like that. It's so unfair. U have fans for ur wonderful story! Wait! was that the last chapter? I hope it is not.
ClaudiaR chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
Congratulations on another great chapter! Man, things are getting really messed up in the lives of these individuals. But their peoblems make for a good story! I like how you have lots of two-line-statements, their effect is really neat. I dont really know what I should call that technique, but here are some examples:

She was having fun.

Way too much fun.

Yes Kitty mused, clubbing was fun.

But dancing was better

He decided he rather liked that smile.

And the lips.

Those things. I really like how the second line refers to the first and changes the meaning a bit. The third one was really good because you re-used the main words from the previous sentence.

Wow, what did Scott say to Rogue that made Logan laugh so much? It seemed to have embarrassed Rogue. Will we ever find out? I hope so! I wonder if Scott will remember anything he told Rogue. If he fell asleep as soon as he was in Jeans car, he was quite drunk. Im glad you didnt make him vomit or something like that, that would have been so humiliating and I want to spare him that.

Speaking of Logan, was he Rogues dancing partner? Thats the impression I got later on, but Im not sure because he acted very out of character. Im not sure if he danced with Rogue, but that he laughed to the point of tears was very weird for big bad Wolverine. My guess is that he might be falling in love with sexy Stripes, or he at least wants to do something with her Remy has been wanting to do for a lot longer (you do write about sexual tension a lot). But that seems kind of far-fetched for Logan, unless you want to cast him in an entirely new light. Im just guessing here, but I dont think thats what you have planned, unless you planned on mastering an even messier love quadrilateral (RemyxRoguexScottxLogan). I dont count Jean because I dont think Remy wants her at all, same for Scott and Rogue actually, but not as obviously.

Oh, one thing I noticed was that you switched between the names Rogue and Fade a lot. At first, I thought all people called her Fade and the narrator called her Rogue. But you switch in both the dialogue and the remaining text. Maybe it was organized chaos and I just didnt understand it.

I had to skim the previous chapter before I read this, just to refresh my memory. You know the part where our favorite mutants were having the discussion about loving two people at the same time? A phrase came to mind you may have heard of: If you cant decide between two lovers, then you truly love neither. Maybe someone should say that to Rogue? But shes pretty confused as it is!

Update soon!

P.S. I just skimmed the chapter again to check for noteworthy things I missed, and then I got a new interpretation. It seems that Logan was sitting at the bar with drunk Scott and that Rogue joined them. So that would mean that Logan wasnt Rogues partner and that there isnt that tension between them. Before, I thought Logan and Rogue walked up to Scott together. But my new interpretation seems much more probable.
AnOnYmOuSuSeR234651365165131 chapter 7 . 9/1/2006
Ah, poor Fade. I feel sorry for her. I hope the inebriated Cyclops forgets what he said. Ten to one, with how drunk he is, he will. Anyway, great chapter. I can't wait for the next. Update soon!
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 7 . 9/1/2006
Lol. Scott got drunk? Ha! That's a funny thing to imagine. He's such an ass either way. When he's sober he's got a stick...more like a country stuck up his ass and when he's drunk he admits that he's mentally unfaithful. I want to know what Logan was laughing about! Wouldn't he have heard what Scott said to Rogue/Fade? Update again soon. Later!
gambit-rogue chapter 7 . 9/1/2006