Reviews for Fade
FairyTaleGoneBad2891 chapter 9 . 1/1/2008
This is a fantastic story and remy and rogue have to be together, properly. Emma and Betsy need to interfere more and get those two to realise they love each other not just lust after each other. Update soon :)
lovestoread chapter 9 . 12/31/2007
hey this is fantastic! I want more please! can't wait for those two to get their act together!
SkyRogue chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
Ouch. Remy really stung at the end of this last chapter. But I really like this story so far. But I don't really get it, I thought the whole "Fade" thing was just a figurative mask, but then you're saying it's really a literal mask, like she's hiding her appearance somehow, or is my crazy mind making that up? Anyway, good job. Keep up the good work. I hope you continue with this urge to update, I like it.

-SkyRogue
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
O! This was really intense. And really good. So your fanfiction time is coming to an end huh? Well while that's sad, I do hope you get a chance to finish your stories.

~Chica~
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
now THIS is better. great improvement and its getting interesting!

-ultimategammy91
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
i really don't like Rogue in this. sorry, but she's a bit of a ...well, a slut. also, your writing is a little ...uh confusing at times, you skip to one thing from another too quickly. sorry, just what i think. maybe if you made your paragraphs longer it would make more sense? I like your plot idea though, i'll give ya that. :P

-ultimategammy91
BelleClaire chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
I just sat and read all the chapters in one go and to be honest, at first I wasn't completely sure whether I liked it. I got confused by why Rogue was called 'Fade' and by her flirty nature. Then I read on a bit and got into the story and then through all the explanations that followed I decided I quite liked it.

So there ya go, I do like this story now and am fascinated about the relationships between all the characters! How do you keep track? There's so much going on between so few people and a bucket load of sexual tension thrown in to boot.

Personally I can't stand Scott and Rogue together or Jean and Remy together. It's so... wrong. I was kinda disappointed when they agreed to split Scott and Jean up because I don't think either Rogue or Remy really love either of those two, just another obstacle they've put between themselves.

I really liked how Fade changed into Rogue and I'm starting to get the whole concept of her sort of 'alter ego'. It's really quite clever.

So yeah, update soon? Looking forward to more.
PoisonSkin chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
o! can't wait for more!
gambit-rogue chapter 8 . 1/31/2007
cool! they're a couple now! in the next chap, will it have them talking in remy's apartment? have u written parts of the next chapter?
Greykupo chapter 8 . 1/30/2007
Nicely written. Don't wait too long to update the next chapter ::hint:: ;D
Rogue in Rouge chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
...drools dribbles down SNi's chin...

That was fantastic! The physical scenes -brings her fingers to her mouth and kisses them off Italian-style- just bellisimo!
TrOuBLeDObSeSSioN chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
hey i didnt think youd continue this story but im glad you did i hope remy doesnt give up on trying to "get" with rogue it would be funny to have them be in his apt. and try something then hafve them stop all of a sudden because he forgot the rules . he would probably say that scott wouldnt even know if they did any thing and if he asked then he'd tell her to lie

but w/e its your story don't forget to update qwikly
iloveromys chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
YAY! AN update! I loved the story as I started reading it a few months ago, and the new chapter made my day. Keep it up!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
Wow! So great! Well worth the wait! SO CUTE! And that whole explanation of Rogue/Fade...so awesome! UPDATE SOON!

~Chica~