Reviews for Fade
musagirl15 chapter 7 . 8/31/2006
Cool chapter.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 7 . 8/31/2006
O! He agrees! But he's made a mistake! She isn't sad about that! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Chica
inthegrid chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
YOU REALLY HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY. I REALLY LIKE IT AND I TRULY HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE IT. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S THE WHOLE DEAL WITH ROGUE/FADE IS, AND ALL OF THAT INTERESTING STUFF.

UPDATE SOON.
Tabbcia chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I never thought that Rogue would like Emma - who actually isn't British, but nevermind. Still the second chapter is cool - though strange, as I'd never imagine Remy fallin into someone (JEAN!) just because of being lonley - but this is Evo, so impossible is nothing. I'm not sure if I got it right, but it also seems to me that Rogue wants Jean and Scott to split up too? Or maybe it was someone else - as both Emma and Betsy sure would be happy if they did.

Pete was handled quite well, and yeah, his eyes are blue (though I guess that someone else has told you that already).

Well, seeya next chapter :)
Tabbcia chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Hi! I have just started reading this fic, and the first chapter was really intriguing - even though for the reader it was impossible not to guess who was Kitty talking about, it was still a pleasure to watch Kitty blabbering and Remy not knowing what's going on.

I'm happy, that you've included (well, now only in Rogue's letter, but still) some comicbook characters - I'm especially excited about Pete Wisdom, as I've already heard that he actually IS in this fic - and I haven't met him in fanfiction yet.

Okay, I'll be going now - to read the other chapters.

Greetings,

Tabbcia
AnOnYmOuSuSeR234651365165131 chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
I hope you update soon, cuz I just read this and I like it. I wanna see what happens with the drunken Scott confession and Remy's feelings. So update soon!
ziRi.butterfly chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
great chappie... can't wait for the next one... hope to see more romyness in the next chappies
ClaudiaR chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
Your chapters are gettig better and better! I read that paragraph about Rogue still being the same on the inside, but I'm not really convinced. I'll just wait and see how the story continues. I still like Remy and I really like Jean, too. Let's see which pairs form on the dance floor!
addtothenoise chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
Loved it. Barely hanging on for more. Update soonish.
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
Lol. That was short, but kind of sweet. Rogue...excuse me Fade, twirled. Lol. You went by Fade in this chapter. Very good. Lol. Just teasing, it's been a while since I looked at this story so I don't remember if you called her Fade a lot in the last chapters. Anyway, update again. British women and their looks. Lol. Laters!

Unforgivable horror

Dark Anime Love
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
SO GREAT! DO UPDATE SOON!

Chica
Anamarie Chambers chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Very good. Can't wait for Rogue-I mean, Fade-to get her head out of her butt and forget about Scott. I think she's on her way, but she can be so darned stubborn!

Anamarie
ciganinha chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
awesome! continue! and update soon! and make the chapters bigger! I like your story!
anon chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
er cools. er i mean cool apples.
musagirl15 chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
Cute chapter and poor Remy.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »