Reviews for Fade
I LOVE THIS STORY I HOPE YOU UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTERS SOON
musagirl15 chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
Very nice._
nuriiko chapter 7 . 1/16/2007
when are you going to update?it's been so long...so very very very long. Oh please do not let the story hanging, just like that. It's so unfair. U have fans for ur wonderful story! Wait! was that the last chapter? I hope it is not.
ClaudiaR chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
Congratulations on another great chapter! Man, things are getting really messed up in the lives of these individuals. But their peoblems make for a good story! I like how you have lots of two-line-statements, their effect is really neat. I dont really know what I should call that technique, but here are some examples:

She was having fun.

Way too much fun.

Yes Kitty mused, clubbing was fun.

But dancing was better

He decided he rather liked that smile.

And the lips.

Those things. I really like how the second line refers to the first and changes the meaning a bit. The third one was really good because you re-used the main words from the previous sentence.

Wow, what did Scott say to Rogue that made Logan laugh so much? It seemed to have embarrassed Rogue. Will we ever find out? I hope so! I wonder if Scott will remember anything he told Rogue. If he fell asleep as soon as he was in Jeans car, he was quite drunk. Im glad you didnt make him vomit or something like that, that would have been so humiliating and I want to spare him that.

Speaking of Logan, was he Rogues dancing partner? Thats the impression I got later on, but Im not sure because he acted very out of character. Im not sure if he danced with Rogue, but that he laughed to the point of tears was very weird for big bad Wolverine. My guess is that he might be falling in love with sexy Stripes, or he at least wants to do something with her Remy has been wanting to do for a lot longer (you do write about sexual tension a lot). But that seems kind of far-fetched for Logan, unless you want to cast him in an entirely new light. Im just guessing here, but I dont think thats what you have planned, unless you planned on mastering an even messier love quadrilateral (RemyxRoguexScottxLogan). I dont count Jean because I dont think Remy wants her at all, same for Scott and Rogue actually, but not as obviously.

Oh, one thing I noticed was that you switched between the names Rogue and Fade a lot. At first, I thought all people called her Fade and the narrator called her Rogue. But you switch in both the dialogue and the remaining text. Maybe it was organized chaos and I just didnt understand it.

I had to skim the previous chapter before I read this, just to refresh my memory. You know the part where our favorite mutants were having the discussion about loving two people at the same time? A phrase came to mind you may have heard of: If you cant decide between two lovers, then you truly love neither. Maybe someone should say that to Rogue? But shes pretty confused as it is!

Update soon!

P.S. I just skimmed the chapter again to check for noteworthy things I missed, and then I got a new interpretation. It seems that Logan was sitting at the bar with drunk Scott and that Rogue joined them. So that would mean that Logan wasnt Rogues partner and that there isnt that tension between them. Before, I thought Logan and Rogue walked up to Scott together. But my new interpretation seems much more probable.
AnOnYmOuSuSeR234651365165131 chapter 7 . 9/1/2006
Ah, poor Fade. I feel sorry for her. I hope the inebriated Cyclops forgets what he said. Ten to one, with how drunk he is, he will. Anyway, great chapter. I can't wait for the next. Update soon!
Iris Sanchez 125 chapter 7 . 9/1/2006
Lol. Scott got drunk? Ha! That's a funny thing to imagine. He's such an ass either way. When he's sober he's got a stick...more like a country stuck up his ass and when he's drunk he admits that he's mentally unfaithful. I want to know what Logan was laughing about! Wouldn't he have heard what Scott said to Rogue/Fade? Update again soon. Later!
gambit-rogue chapter 7 . 9/1/2006
great! update soon! :)
musagirl15 chapter 7 . 8/31/2006
Cool chapter.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 7 . 8/31/2006
O! He agrees! But he's made a mistake! She isn't sad about that! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

~Chica~
inthegrid chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
YOU REALLY HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY. I REALLY LIKE IT AND I TRULY HOPE THAT YOU CONTINUE IT. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S THE WHOLE DEAL WITH ROGUE/FADE IS, AND ALL OF THAT INTERESTING STUFF.

UPDATE SOON.
Tabbcia chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I never thought that Rogue would like Emma - who actually isn't British, but nevermind. Still the second chapter is cool - though strange, as I'd never imagine Remy fallin into someone (JEAN!) just because of being lonley - but this is Evo, so impossible is nothing. I'm not sure if I got it right, but it also seems to me that Rogue wants Jean and Scott to split up too? Or maybe it was someone else - as both Emma and Betsy sure would be happy if they did.

Pete was handled quite well, and yeah, his eyes are blue (though I guess that someone else has told you that already).

Well, seeya next chapter :)
Tabbcia chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Hi! I have just started reading this fic, and the first chapter was really intriguing - even though for the reader it was impossible not to guess who was Kitty talking about, it was still a pleasure to watch Kitty blabbering and Remy not knowing what's going on.

I'm happy, that you've included (well, now only in Rogue's letter, but still) some comicbook characters - I'm especially excited about Pete Wisdom, as I've already heard that he actually IS in this fic - and I haven't met him in fanfiction yet.

Okay, I'll be going now - to read the other chapters.

Greetings,

Tabbcia
AnOnYmOuSuSeR234651365165131 chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
I hope you update soon, cuz I just read this and I like it. I wanna see what happens with the drunken Scott confession and Remy's feelings. So update soon!
ziRi.butterfly chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
great chappie... can't wait for the next one... hope to see more romyness in the next chappies
ClaudiaR chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
Your chapters are gettig better and better! I read that paragraph about Rogue still being the same on the inside, but I'm not really convinced. I'll just wait and see how the story continues. I still like Remy and I really like Jean, too. Let's see which pairs form on the dance floor!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »