Reviews for Fade
Iris Franco 125 chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
Lol. That was just soo much fun to read. wish they had gotten a little bit farther, but then tha would'nt work for your story huh? oh well. (exaggerated sigh) lol. Really like it so far. Poor Kitty comes to mind. Well can't wait for your next update.
rebarkle chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
very cool chappie, i loved it. so great and amazing and cool. and sadly my brother's gone, it sucks, but i'll survive, lucky you for being older, i'm the little baby of my family. and i hate to break the news to you, but yes, you did call me hun, but whatever. i loved the chappie in it's fantabulousness, update soon, just can't wait for more.
EvolutionStripes chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
Love the plot, cant wait to see where you're taking this. I enjoyed the whole Pete/Rogue airport scene,It'll be nice if Remy becomes jealous of their friendship.

Did she return just for Scott, or is there another reason?. I guess she controls her powers and has access to those she previously absorbed now, right?

Well update soon, U Got a really nice fic going on here. And I do hope your next chapter is longer. Can't get enough of it!:o)

rebarkle chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
cool chappie, it rocked, i loved it, so cool. i can't wait for moreso please update soon. i would add more, but i'm feeling sad and depressive cos my brother's gone off to uni and i want see him for ages, no more brother for me.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
Wow! That was fantastico! I LOVED IT SO! UPDATE SOON! And we'll see about my fic, I haven't had time to write a new chapter and frankly I'm not all that sure that I want to anymore. I might just because others read it but who knows. Anyway though, UPDATE SOON!
IvyZoe chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
SQUEAL! I loved it! Pete and Rogue flirting was too much! Looksl ikeKitty has a thing for the WIsdom! WHOO HOO! I loved that couple!

As for Remy...WOW, he was speechless when he saw TRogue! ALways a good reaction! LOL!

I can't wait to see what happens! Rogue wantsw to use Remy to get Scott! WHY!\

Can't wait to see what happens!

So update NOW!

) (blushes) you know me so well!
Iris Franco 125 chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
(bows deeply) Glad I could make you laugh. I usually make authors laugh when I suggest Belle and torture in the same sentence. Lol. Oh well. I really like the way this si gooing so far. Lol. REmy saw he rkissing Pete. Now what's going to happen? Lol. Kitty going to have a hard time with relationships in this fic or is she strictly going for someone who isn't British (Major hint: Couple recommended sounds like Meat)? Lol. Really like it so far. Please update again aoon!
IvyZoe chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Hm. iNterseting begining. Remy in love with Jean? EW!

Update soon! Cna't wait to see what happens!
RedSmileyFace chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
awesome beginning. i like how you gave small bits of history w/o writing longs sentences describing such events. i hope u continue that way, small tidbits throughout the story that must be caught and put together to understand what happened. i thought the "how to survive ..." was pretty funny too. and i liked the portrayal of kitty, very true, i think. anyway, good writing!
EvolutionStripes chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I don't like the idea of Rogue liking Scott but I could live with it. BUT REMY! Liking JEAN? - WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? - I love the plot it's just a bit of a shock I guess!- I'm expecting some RoMy soon. THIS IS A ROMY RIGHT?- Update soon!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
You're really evil sometimes you know. Oh well, another fic down the drain. This one sounds pretty cool though! How awesome! Great! Sometimes I think I should rid myself of the Bella and the Flirt. What do you think? Anyway, update sooN!
Iris Franco 125 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Fade? Not a bad name. I prefer it to Rogue. She called it the Queen of Clubs? Clubs? What is Remy? The King of Clubs? No! He's the King of HEARTS! I can't believe Kitty. Anyways...seems really interesting. Update as soon as you can!
rebarkle chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
ohmigod that chappie rocked, i luved it, itwas so great, i need more though, so please update soon. now i shall go and do my maths homework, not that you wanted to know that, but whatever.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7