Reviews for FoxFire: The Chronicles of Star Fox
jessie hamster chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Neat! I like how you got the all character's personalities so perfect.
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
First time I read this story, I was not even an author yet. Yet I still thought of this story everytime I played a Starfox game. This was excellent and well thought together, and a good possibility of how the new starfox team was formed.

Again, nice job!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Very cool. Me likey.
StarVix chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I really like it. Great job.
Jenger chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Great story! I really like your clear writing style and the way you show the personality of the characters
MentalDragoness chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Neat! _ That was VERY cool. Keep writing stuff!
ReynardFox1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2001
Man, that was excellent. Definately one of the better Star Fox fanfics I've read. Keep up the good work, if you're writing anything else — I'll definately read it!
Doc2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
Whoa, I LOVE this story! You really made it good! It explains a lot, and even if you've never played Star Fox, it's a real good read! One thing, though, who was the 'forth'member of the original 'Star Fox Team?'
Steve chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Interesting Story, it could have improved only in two ways that I saw, one more story stuff at the end with an add-on about the Blue-Marine, and Also, if you had brought it up right to the point where the game begins, the only other thing was spelling, but that wawsn't too bad either. Nice story though.

Stephen
Saber Stryke chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
Cool fic and nicely done. Looking forward to any other works you may have in the future.