Reviews for Trainee
cje24576 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Loved this chapter! This was an adorable chapter! Would have loved to see a baby try to rub Master Windu's head! Oh my gosh that was hilarious and sooo cute! And then little Ani using the Force! Loved how Mace is actually visiting Ani in the nursery! And him sticking his little foot in his mouth! Ha ha! Too cute! Oh my gosh, baby Ani is way too cute! Loved this chapter!
cje24576 chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
This was very good! I liked that Anakin got knighted at such a young age! However, I think you should add more in regards to Anakin getting knighted (maybe have something more about the actual ceremony & about the invitation to join the Grey Guild)? Please? Other than that, it was very good! I'm sad this fic is finished already! Look forward to reading the next story! And again, please consider adding more about Anakin's knighthood & him being invited to join Grey Guild!
cje24576 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
That was adorable! Little baby Ani using the Force!
Laetitia du Chatelet chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
Hmm...The story is very interesting. Nice work. ;)
CosmosGravitation chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
I've only read the first chapter but I've already come across a major plot hole.

You state that the medical examiners noted Anakin's mother was a virgin after she died during the autopsy. In truth, it'd be impossible to tell whether or not she was a virgin since her hymen would undoubtedly have been broken during birth.
unlovingdragon chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
I thought Anakin's midi-clorian count was thirty to thirty five thousand. I think master Yoda's is seventeen thousand while Padme was three thousand. I forgot the rest.
Son of Anakin chapter 10 . 2/21/2006
i really like how the story progressed, i cant wait to see what you have in store with the next stories.
Son of Anakin chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
that was great, i cant wait to finish this entire series and see what else you have in mind, i especially liked the quote" And before the council they shall come,shrouded by light, the Guide and the Chosen one.
Son of Anakin chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
interesting start, lets see how the rest of it goes...
Nivek chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
Dat's tight, dat's tight. But what about Lumi, Strat, and Cha. And...are there going to be any romance sub-plots.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
No forgiveness is necessary. I suffer with migraines as well.

Take care,

Gwen G.
Alley Parker chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
I liked that! But it shouldn't be the end! Continue please!
Celtic Cross chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
Write a sequel!
dmitchell chapter 10 . 9/23/2005
This chapter was not so bad, It wrapped everything up and left enough loose ends so that a sequal could be started.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 10 . 9/23/2005