Reviews for Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon
nintschibintschi chapter 19 . 10/4/2014
just sweet and awesome thank you so much loved the chapter update soon please nintschi
nintschibintschi chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
great chapter :)
nintschibintschi chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
Thats an interesting start so far :)
thanks and please update soon
nintschi
Selande chapter 48 . 8/21/2014
Just had to say that I really enjoyed this story! I thought it wasn't complete, but am happy that the story just wasn't updated to that. Extremely fun and that last chapter...whoa! I was so confused (just like Harry!) as to what the heck was happening. You wrapped it up nicely though. Very fun story!
nayin17 chapter 15 . 7/19/2014
Awww! So sweet
nayin17 chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Love your Harry
KoreanMusicFan chapter 48 . 3/25/2014
woo sirius lives!
Great story, i loved reading it!
ginnypotter1596 chapter 36 . 9/15/2013
I like the last sentence of this chapter..
ginnypotter1596 chapter 35 . 9/15/2013
I like the names of chapters 31 and 35
Stella chapter 48 . 7/5/2013
I've just read this whole story...U've got a great potential...I would definitely read it again...But,as all stories...i hope u dnt mind on some constructive points...I didnt lik the fact tat u made harry so powerful...lik he could do anything...so,with regard to tat...i loved the hogsmed attack line because tey ol worked together...
The last chapter just ticked me off...Didnt understand much of it...But i loved the whole lily and addison thing...if u write a story on them...I would love to read it...Also,Sirius and Cedric...Even though it confused me...I loved tat tey are back...I love hw u made ol d secrets n left us to guess it...Make it a bit less confusing (last chap!) n go professional.
Its one of the best stories i've ever read.
You've got talent. )
stars90 chapter 48 . 3/17/2013
This was an absolutely stunning, incredible, unbelievable story. The last chapter had my head spinning a little, but the good kind of spinning, the kind reserved for time travel. Thank you for a beautiful tale!
The Founder chapter 47 . 1/31/2013
nice
tiger552 chapter 48 . 1/3/2013
oh my god this was the best harry potter ever you should become a real auther try and discuss making a new series of it with the real auther of harry potter forgot her name sorry any way amazing thank you and please try to continue this series thanks again so much bye
Jimbocous chapter 48 . 8/18/2012
Nicely done story. Interesting twist at the end, for sure:) Thanks for a great read!
Jamr chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
crap last update 05 how did i miss that wish ppl would finish what they start ...your ending suks