Reviews for Sleeping Beauty And The Beast
Gambit the bandit chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
This is so romantic. I love how you combined Beauty and the Beast with Sleeping Beauty. Put together they make a REALLY good story. My thanks for writing it.
tfobmv18 chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
Just so you know you called Joesph, Gaston. I couldn't help but reread this story, it rocks. I love the added words by Rogue. Keep up the good work.
tfobmv18 chapter 12 . 4/16/2008
I love it. It was so good. I like how they fix each other's curses. Keep up the good work.

In chap. 1 you called King Logan, King Stefan, once and White Queen, Malifocent, twice.

In chap. 11 you called Rogue, Rose.
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 12 . 8/17/2007
that was very very one of the most creative storys i would have never thought to do that with two movies and mix them up like that it really worked together and flowed togeher it was amazing great job.
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 12 . 3/26/2006
by far the most...weirdly good fanfic i've read...for the second time. LOL it was good. slightly confusing though but anyway. nice job.

-gamro
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 12 . 10/4/2005
That was so cute! GREAT JOB!
Minx chapter 12 . 10/4/2005
that's so sweet! and I love your distinction of "the Sleeping Beauty Waltz"! Congratulations :)
PoisonRogue chapter 11 . 10/2/2005
I love this story. It was a really goof idea to mix sleeping beauty and beaty and the beast together - it worked well. update soon!
sweetolme chapter 11 . 10/2/2005
i like it! amazing! nice choice of characters!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 11 . 10/1/2005
GOOD!
EarthGurdian chapter 10 . 9/29/2005
Rouge Gal a few things. One your not the only one who is scared, Two you skiped the wand fight which is my favorite part. Finally I said that she would tear the STORY apart, IF she found out. I will do what I can to make it so and any way she isn't really into this kind of fan fiction. Still that plot hole problem should be taken care of just in case someone else like her comes along.(Shivers at the thought) I salute you and wish you luck.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 10 . 9/29/2005
This is the best thing ever! UPDATE ASAP! UPDATE SOON!
Minx chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
I love your way of tying it in!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 9 . 9/28/2005
O! Awesome! UPDATE SOON! I want to see what you do next!
EarthGurdian chapter 9 . 9/28/2005
Finally the conection is made and my sanity is saved. Hey that rhymed. I seem to be doing that a lot lately. Anyway hope to read the next chap. soon. By the way you do relize that Sleeping Beauty pricked her finger on the DAY she turned sixteen right. Just a plot hole I found that I sugguest you fix before a friend of mine finds out. She will tear this story apart when she does... literally.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »