Reviews for Reincarnation
yusukesgirl2005 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
interesting enuff! nuff said there. i think that they did better when they would stay in the feudal era. i am not trying to flame you but i just wanted you to know that. i likted it and all but it just didn't seem right to have them in the modern time with the same qualities that they have in the feudal era.
generic soda chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
i haven't watched much inuyasha, but your stories are too good to pass up! this was really funny, and it was great!
bestofbothworlds chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
That was cute.I've always wanted to read some reincarnation stories.
Keitorin09 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
hysterical..absolutely hysterical...tee-hee!
Kimou chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Very cute.
lilsanoku105 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Great one-shot!

Its totally cute that Miroku experienced an actual "love at first grab" LOL. I feel sorry for Sango though, she always has to suffer by getting grabbed by him first!

Are you sure you can't make this longer? Or even a sequel?

The plot's great and so is the sentence structure.

Keep on writing please!
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
No, really? -also grins-

Very cute story. I liked it.
Vamptress RayZor chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Darling Deplora, this was... Hillarious. That was SO Maroku! And Sango was gravy. Loved it!

RayZor
Adana fukettei chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
seems enough like 'em. I thought this was an interesting story. Most AU have Sango be a hentai or Miroku too... not-hentai-ish. That is one of the main resons I don't Normaly read AU but I liked you'r story. If you post any more I will read it -
Chiyo chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
*squee!* Ohmygosh. This was SUCH an adorably cute one-shot! I loved it! You captured the characters of Sango and Miroku very well. n_n Hehehe! Miroku never learns, does he? Even if he was reincarnated, that hand of his will never quit. *sweatdrop* And yet, I find myself strangely envious of Sango.

Chiyo
Get Your Own Hanyou chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
OMG! I LUV IT!

i just wish it was longer! could read THIS stoy for DAYS! WEKKES EVEN!
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
((smirks)) I've had a similar idea running through my head for quite some time. It's nice to see that someone else has had the same notion... and that this makes one less fic I'll need to churn out. XD

This was very nice. According to one website, in Buddhism, one's soul possesses certain memories and personalities attributes that carry over from body to body when one is reincarnated, which justifies the purpose of your fic. The select things that they remembered were very true to both of their characters, though I think that the odds of Sango being born into a family with a younger son may be a tad too high for sheer coincedence.

But, of course, their chance meeting was executed well. Wonderful job. ;-)

Grammar seems pretty much perfect, and your sentence structure is good. This was a very nice piece of MS fiction. I'd love to see more of you in this fandom. Ja ne!
PrincessAmy-and-Blueberry chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
it was ok
Disturbed Insomniac chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
that's pretty good. keep it up.