Reviews for Book of Shadows
Vinaplains chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
I'm so disappointed this fic was not finished. It's been one of the best I've read.
arctic-kat chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
I just found this story and read it at one go. It's so good I really hope you'll continue!
Smithback chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
this story is awesome.

please, please, keep going with it
drasticactions chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
I love this story so far, I have to admit I hope you get time to update this at some point, if not I can come up with my own ending I suppose :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Can you finish it?
AMW1014 chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
I understand that you probably won't finish this story but I wanted you to know that I enjoyed reading it anyway and will look out for any future updates.
Gibbles chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Good story. Too bad you'll never finish it
uptowngirl48 chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
so very good, I hope you'll update!
riverrat chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Too bad you never continued and decided to drop this excellent story just when it is getting really exciting.
riverrat chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
This is one awesome story so far, aside from the fact that there is a huge miscalculation about the use of that time turner. Even the most generous estimation would have only gained her a few days and not months.
Anyway I love your style of writing and can't wait to read more.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
You are a masterful writer and this is a character study that is phenomenally done.
Tess77 chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
I'm sorry to see that this isn't likely to be updated soon, if not abandoned entirely. It's good, and I'd rather read the end, but that doesn't mean it's easy to slide back where you left off, when you are necessarily a different person and the story is still in stasis. I'd read more if there was more, certainly, for making Slytherin a place of children who are believably clever and ambitious, while still being children. Good luck with whatever you are doing or writing!
A chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Awww. Why did you never finish? D: It is really well done!
Sat-Isis chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Supernatural matchmaker? I'm in!
Desvario chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
a shame that such a good story like this one let there!
hopefully one day you want to follow.
I really enjoyed reading it.