Reviews for Book of Shadows
Gibbles chapter 10 . 2/7
Good story. Too bad you'll never finish it
uptowngirl48 chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
so very good, I hope you'll update!
riverrat chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Too bad you never continued and decided to drop this excellent story just when it is getting really exciting.
riverrat chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
This is one awesome story so far, aside from the fact that there is a huge miscalculation about the use of that time turner. Even the most generous estimation would have only gained her a few days and not months.
Anyway I love your style of writing and can't wait to read more.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
You are a masterful writer and this is a character study that is phenomenally done.
Tess77 chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
I'm sorry to see that this isn't likely to be updated soon, if not abandoned entirely. It's good, and I'd rather read the end, but that doesn't mean it's easy to slide back where you left off, when you are necessarily a different person and the story is still in stasis. I'd read more if there was more, certainly, for making Slytherin a place of children who are believably clever and ambitious, while still being children. Good luck with whatever you are doing or writing!
A chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Awww. Why did you never finish? D: It is really well done!
Sat-Isis chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Supernatural matchmaker? I'm in!
Desvario chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
a shame that such a good story like this one let there!
hopefully one day you want to follow.
I really enjoyed reading it.
I M Sterling chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
I would have loved to see this finished...it's been a great read so far...
Sam chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
very good
LouBelle04 chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
I was really enjoying this fic, will you be continuing it?

LBx
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
This is a wonderful story! I'm glad u found it. And just so you know, AU is the best way to go. I hope you come back some day. 3 flittterkat
Midnightawakenonyou chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
wow i really like this one.. it is taking a diffrent aproach then the normal ff.. great job and update soon
Amathya chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
I'm really enjoying your story; I think I've read the beginning in the past, but became distracted before continuing. Now, however, having continued, I must tell you that your story is excellent. I get the feeling it may be an unfinished project. Regardless, you've created a very strong story and set of characters. I particularly enjoy Snape's perspective and the way you combine both the "real" events of Rowling's book with your own explanations and interpretations.