Reviews for Book of Shadows
summerhlm18 chapter 10 . 8/16/2020
I know its been YEARSSSSS but I will always hold out hope you come back to finish this. I need to know more!
holysnitch chapter 10 . 7/13/2020
Such a great story. A shame it isn’t finished!
Daniieleds chapter 10 . 3/27/2020
Please, I wanted more history.
kaylabrn chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
Fantastic fic! Please consider updating. I would love to see where this goes.
Newtinmpls chapter 10 . 3/20/2017
I really like this story, and frankly with true creativity the odds of successfully anticipating where a multi-book story is going to go is nil. In case that wasn't obvious; I LIKE well done AU.

I'm a rabid fan of HG/SS and you really make things slow, dark and realistic. Now granted after a decade I'm not holding out much hope that you will update, but OTOH I've done so after years, so it's not impossible.

I also like your version of the subtle but "real" effects of dreamcatchers. I live in MN, and have met a pair of medicine people (one Lakota and one Ojibwe) and there is a huge, enormous amazing difference between something like that made by one who knows how, has proper permission and training, and the fluffy crap you find in new age stores.
SnarryGrrl chapter 10 . 7/29/2016
I would dearly love to see this story continued, I have been thoroughly enjoying it. I know it has been a long time, but I hope that somehow you might see fit to finish it.
Janeway chapter 10 . 4/4/2016
Why, oh why is this not completed? This is definitely one of the most well-written fanfiction stories I've read since discovering fanfiction 5 years ago. No other story has ever made me think so much about my own actions and consider my own motivation and mistakes...
HawkAngel XD chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
amazing work!

HawkAngel
Vinaplains chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
I'm so disappointed this fic was not finished. It's been one of the best I've read.
arctic-kat chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
I just found this story and read it at one go. It's so good I really hope you'll continue!
Smithback chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
this story is awesome.

please, please, keep going with it
drasticactions chapter 10 . 9/22/2014
I love this story so far, I have to admit I hope you get time to update this at some point, if not I can come up with my own ending I suppose :-)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Can you finish it?
AMW1014 chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
I understand that you probably won't finish this story but I wanted you to know that I enjoyed reading it anyway and will look out for any future updates.
Gibbles chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Good story. Too bad you'll never finish it