Reviews for Waiting On You
LeeMinRen chapter 16 . 7/20
Beautiful story.:)
Jime chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
I like your story alot , thanks for an awesome story
I want to talk more but I'm not really good to put it in words , plus I'm not really good at english
and I agree your point about meer , actually she is not bad
analis chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
he he he. That was hilarious. I realized after I had reviewed the last chapter that the subway scene reminded me of "Sliding Doors" which is one of my favorite movies because of it's theme. Thanks, and I liked that they both realized after they had freaked the crap out of each other that it actually made sense. :P Silly characters. Thanks for sharing!
analis chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Great job switching perspectives to increase the suspense! I really didn't know what was going to happen but I *just had to keep reading*. Thanks, that whole scene tugged on my heartstrings - the desperation to keep a promise, for him as much as for her. Can't wait to keep reading and see when they do meet. Thanks for sharing!
Fate Camiswhil chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
I just love this!

thank you so much for a good fic!

are you really retired? I hope you can make a come-back and write wonderful fics again! You are one of the very best!

great job! ...as always...

all the best of luck with your real life!

and God bless!

(._.)
kaede11x chapter 16 . 12/12/2009
that was the best fic i have read so far.. awesome job D .. the chapters made me grin from ear to ear XD
FanFicLuver chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wow this was a really impressive fan fic. I completely fell in love with it! The length was just right and there were many points where I couldn't stop smiling! Great job! :)
Sypherion chapter 16 . 10/29/2008
It was a fun read, refreshing since I haven't touched fanfiction for a while p

Just one little thing, Lacus will have her hands full if she's going to go for 300 movies in a year, which is more on the lines of less than one a day, rather than per week ;D
InoXShikamaru4ever chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
I LUV it!
retro rockstar chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
nice one not really what i was expecting must admit that i to thought kira would introduce them
retro rockstar chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
hey that was great...though i really want them to meet already (smiles)
eden's garden chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
that was very cool, random and funnt gotta say me and my cuz love your stories...
flipped chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
oh my god! i adore this chapter so much!
shiloah18 chapter 16 . 9/13/2007
woOhOo! eggs with ketchup! yum! *Licks her Lips* yay for catsup! xure hope my taste doesn't sound weird.. lol XD

*faLLs over Laughing* HA! HA! HA! it's hiLarious imagining KxL over the phone.. Kira choking whiLe Lacus frets her head oFf teLLing him to find someone to pat his back.. and Kira having his face at the monitor as if he wanted to get warped into it and be transfered to where Lacus was crying out “Breathe Lacus! Breathe!” *rofL* it's just priceLesS having those characters worried faces.. XD

poison? *bangs her hand to the fLOor, stiLL Laughing* oh man Athrun.. XD

Lacus was right.. about the serendipity..

MEer with her normaL hair coLour demo, Lacus' appearance, ne? hmm.. *has stopped Laughing and is now back on her chair thinking of what Lacus wouLd LoOk Like if her hair was bLack* yeah.. something to think about..

"He sat there, fiddLing with his cutLery a bit Longer before standing up abruptLy. He then took his coat, said a quick goodbye to Meer and Left hurriedLy."

"After MEer had Left, Athrun soon foLLowed, opting for the Long way home in hopes that he might stiLL be abLe to run into CagaLLi."

I don't get it.. Athrun said that MEer was the one who waLked out on him demo, it says here in this same chap, chap 13, that he was the one who waLked out on her.. confusing reaLLY.. _

lol for a second there I thought he reaLLy foLLowed the guy since Cags toLd him about the guy and how things LoOked Like just how they met.. *shrugs*

"But... mattered in the same way she does to him? UnLesS she mattered in a way, that she thought was the way that he mattered... or he mattered in a way that she thought she matters..." lol those were a Lot of "matter".. *giggLes* XD

baka Kira.. and they thought Athrun was turning gay.. .

siLLy Kira.. he was tempted to jump on the roOf of the cab to save time? lol XD

The White Symphony.. _

"Written on the bottom Line, very neatLy and pLainLy were seven words:"

"To see CagaLLi, at Least once a day."

*starts to count the words* one, two, thrEe, *pauses* four, five, six, *pauses again* seven, eight.. hey! those were eight words! not seven! *pouts* demo, if you changed the "at Least" into "atLeast" then it wouLd be aight.. :)

*snickers* hmm.. seems Like both bestfriends, Kira and Athrun, have the same thing in mind.. spending their time with the "significant others".. ;)

nyWeiZ, I wouLdn't be reading this fic if it weren't for the one, CagalliT, who pLagiarised your work.. she apoLogized at her A/N and mentioned this fic.. if I'm not mistaken.. from waiting on you to waiting for you.. oh weLL.. *shrugs* this was kakoii! XD

btw, have this fic marked COMPLETE.. and "The Dinner" and "The Brightest Rose" tOo.. those are oneshots, ne? c",)

jaa ne! I'LL be reading "bLush and smiLe" in the meantime whiLe waiting for you to update on "Neighbors", "To PLuck an Honest Rose" and "MatchmeddLing".. (",)
simply -v chapter 15 . 8/8/2007
wow, that surely was a roller coaster haha. you made your obstacles so kinda and understand and not plain evil like most other authors do with their fics. AND you're one of the few who didnt use the over used the 'overprotective brother kira', which i personally do not like. i love how you had kira approve of their free love and not pry etc etc.

superb story, just as expected from you. thank you so much for this magnificent read :)