Reviews for Beauty is in the Eye
AngelofMusic chapter 18 . 3/9
Dearest Christine,

I see that you have transferred your affections to another 'verse. I do not judge you: this strange thing called "The Avengers" and "Thor" have men far more pleasing to the eye than I and enough potential drama to write a hundred operas.

But I do think it cruel that you have abandoned me before our story comes to its logical end. Scorn me if you will, drive me away, but there is a spell between us that cannot be denied.

For you to flee this without breaking it is harsh beyond belief, as well as a terrible waste of our potential.

See our story through, my dear. You are such a talented thing, and even if at the end you still leave me for the brighter world, I will know that we had our time.

I beg you, if you ever had any affection for me, please return.

O.G.
8pain chapter 18 . 2/16/2013
This piece was so wonderfully written. I was saddened to see that you have not updated this story for awhile.
Viciously Witty chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story - it's really fantastic (and I am not a Phantom fan). So I'll just cross my fingers that you plan to breathe more life in your characters and not leave them to die without an ending... hopefully?

I hope you write professionally - you have the talent.

Cheers,
Vic Wit
Hapey123 chapter 18 . 6/11/2011
This story is amazing! Just the pace and the feel of this story really sets it apart from other phanfics (that usually have very trite story lines and characters). I love the physiological relationship between Erik and Christine! I was so caught up in it, that when you threw Raoul in there I was legitimately surprised! I am so happy that you made the Raoul character likable and a realistic enough to have a relationship with Christine. Moreover, I love the pace of this story! The development of Erik and Christine's relationship is realistic and well written! I hate when stories just throw them together just so Erik can get the girl! You really give a reason why they need one another. Well enough of my rant, superb job, please continue and update regularly!
Phantom Night Owl chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
Lovely! Whenever there is Erik, Christine, and music involved, nice things happen. That was a tender moment in the music room that will help to cement a relationship between them...I know their road to love will be bumpy, but it looks like they've taken that first little step. Vocal lessons anyone?
x chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
Great Story! Can't wait for next chapter!
DW chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
nice chap,looking foward to the next!
inujisan chapter 18 . 6/6/2011
that must be an insane collection of instruments. I love the song Greensleeves
Phantom Night Owl chapter 17 . 6/5/2011
I read this quite a while ago, and only recently saw that you had continued the story. I'm so glad you decided to come back to it...stories with Leroux's Erik are not easy to find, and this one is very well written and engrossing. I loved the last chapter...the softer side of Erik is what makes him such an intriquing character, and it's great when the sparks start to fly between him and Christine. Nice job...more please.
LDaastrich chapter 17 . 6/2/2011
nice chap!can't wait for the next.
inujisan chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
real deep psychological conflict. Really like it.
Lacagelle973 chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
The relationship between Christine and Erik is very complex- can't wait to see what becomes of it!

This story is great :)
Tina95 chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
Awwww... That was so sweet. I loved the ending so much. I want to give Erik a hug as well. Always.

Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
Tina95 chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
I want to like this Raoul, I really do. But no matter how hard I try, I just can't. The musical/book/movie/whatever has corrupted me! I simply am unable to like his character.

Aside from that, great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
LDaastrich chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
nice story!looking foward to the next chapter.