Reviews for A Typical Harry Potter Fanfic
insaneone chapter 6 . 3/12
I believe the Sirius is siriusly dead. However, I will not go out of denial stage.
insane-one736 chapter 1 . 3/12
I go Mary Sue hunting on weekends. One of their natural habitats is Harry Potter fanfics. It's quite a fun hobby. So far, my record is 27 in one trip. I got a few bucks too. They fed my hyper brain, which takes cruel pleasure in ripping off the legs, arms, and heads before eating, for almost a month!
dude me too chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
im actually laughing bcs this was written way before the 7th book came out and its now 2014 and there's going to be a thingy(i forgot what it was called) next year. like another book based on harry potter without harry potter. i sound rly stupid rn but im laughing so hard so idc lol bye
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Didn't Snape talk to James On the train?
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Sirius died. It's okay. I can say it. I hope he meets James and Lily in the Beyond or whatever, because it sucked how much he missed them. Sirius is dead, gone for good, and Luna recognizes this because, (this is my theory) she had to face and accept the fact that her mother is dead and gone for good as well and knows how hard it is, but how essential it is as well.
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
I hate mean!Lily and misunderstood!emo!Snape
superawesomeme chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
HybridsRose chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
This was funny, I liked the line about Professor Mcgonagall. Yep I've seen that lots of times. And it happens to Professor Dumbledore too, people forget he's younger and make his beard the same length as it was when Harry was in school!
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Lol, this was funny xD
anon chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
I'm not sure why, but this was just the funniest thing EVER and I laughed aloud for a good five minutes:

"“Yaay! Mortal peril!” cheered the other students, rushing from the classroom to the grounds."
Tabesco Lamnia Lammina Lamna chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
“Don’t be stupid,” Sirius said. “I’m not a—WHOA! SQUIRREL!” he shouted, and bounded off towards the Forbidden Forest.

This is possibly the best line ever. Squirrels are awesome.
Kingyforaday chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
Bahahahaha. One of the funniest stories I've read in a long time. I hope you keep working on this story. I actually laughed out loud, which is pretty rare coming from a fanfiction.

I epeshully lieked teh chap wiht teh speeling erers. :D
SashaIsMyBrother chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
wow, I couldn't read this chapter because the whole thing was spelled so bad... lol...I like the fic, anyway. :D
tora-sparkles chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
That was great. I actually cried with laughter. I loved the way you picked out a different topic for each chapter to take the piss out of for all its worth. Kudos to you, for writing a wholly successful, satirical piece, containing fanfic crimes which I'm sure everyone is guilty of.

That-Golden-Snitch chapter 6 . 5/31/2007
You know what? This was great. I like how it takes the piss out of so many fanfics. Which, in my opinion, is a certain talent. I liked "spell Czech". I think that was witty and funny and downright nifty. So well done. You have earned the niftyness award for truly outstanding pieces of... groovy fanfic. Yes, groovy. I should probably get some more adjectives, right?

Anyway, what I mean, is that was super good. XD