Reviews for Whisper
Kenobifan chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. You should continue this story. Oh! And I love Oidala stories, they are just the best! First fanfic? Well, you did an amazing job! :)
Really Useful Author chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Great story! I think you should add more chapters, because it is such an original storyline, but it's good as a oneshot too.
DarkMale chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Since you "defiantly [sic]" want reviews, I'll happily oblige! I'm familiar with your reviews of hEaRtS and QueenMeep and I'm glad to see you're writing your own stories now. You're obviously a very talented writer with a bright future ahead of you. (Forgive me for teasing you about typos. I tend to do that! _)

I really liked the way you portrayed the interaction between Padme and Ani. Their dialogue is realistic, as is their body language, which is the true indication of what's really going on here. I also liked the way you explored their thoughts. You didn't rush anything; you took your time and allowed the scene to unfold naturally. I could sense their love for one another as well as their hesitations and fears.

You've created a beautiful vignette (easily expandable into a longer story) which is tender and touching. I must confess it's little surprising coming from someone named Lemon. I might have expected something a bit more, um... "citrus-y!" But then, I bet that's coming soon, huh? _ Can't wait for more!
QueenMeep chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Oh, oh, you've posted a story! I was looking forward to this, Hearts kept telling me you had intended to.

And you did rather well with it- I especially loved the physical relationship with Padme and Anakin. You could tell the tenderness from him, especially when he was looking at their reflection in the window. I especially liked that part.

And you don't have to stick with one pairing... I actually have another story in the works, an Anidala. But like you, I'm growing more and more partial to Obidala.

Welcome to writing community! :)
Nothing Left To Do chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE! this was awesome! is this a one-shot? it's kinda confusing if it is or not!
Summer's Sun chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
this is going to be a PadmeAnakin fic right? just checking! anyways this is an awesome story! please go on!
Hearts chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
When you emailed me and told me you wrote a story, I didn't think it was going to be THAT good! This is so emotional, I can barely stand it! I can't really think of any constructive critism to give you, even though you seem to really want it. I could imagine Padme saying things she said in here from the movies, and it was amazing how well I visualized it. Great way to start it with Padme watching kids below her, it was fabulous!

I loved it. Bravo! Now you should write a sequel, when Padme's dream comes true! Tada! Hehe, and thank you so much for being such a faithful reviewer. I didn't know you were THIS good of a writer.