Reviews for Mission Baby!
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Great job!
BenjyLovesCloud chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This fanfiction is awesome!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
So cute!1
Mikochi Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Aww! What a cute story! :3
sauske's angel chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
it was cute u should make another one
DeathByDarkness13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
You write beautifully :D

I LOVED this story, the way you captured the little moments of Sasuke and Naruto, and how they handled the baby.. it was so cute ! XD

I especially love the ending, when they fall asleep in each other's arms. :)

The whole concept was pure genius, and really created that warm fuzzy feeling when reading.

You could really feel the love here (as cheesy as that sounds). xD

This is definitely one of my favourites, and one of those stories that just made me smile. :)
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
_ Really nice and sweet!
Anihihi chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Ow, I love SasuBabyNaru xD So cute :)
Lingering Embrace chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
This was SO CUTE!Aw!I loved it so much!

Especially the part at the end of the story where Sasuke and Naruto were sleeping together...It was so romantic and beautiful... :) I loved it very,very much!

Naughty Sasuke!Staring at Naruto and then screwing up with the bubble-bath. xD Oh, and the parts were the baby either pulled Naruto's hair or his headband were also very, very funny x)

All in all, I really enjoyed your fanfic! :)
blu kat chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was cute. They did a good job of taking care of the kid at least they had some instructions to go by. Thanks for the read.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
aw that was soo cute!
Lily chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
KODAK MOMENT!... DO CONTINUE THIS, AT LEAST! XD
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Lol! Aw! how cute! _

Hehe, i loved it! Great job!
Iz chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
MY GOD! That was ADORABLE!

I havent read one so cute it made me smile but not all maniacally more "aawwe" (only way I can describe it .
Nozomi-dono chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
at first i thought naruto was a little loud but all it was very good especialy when the boys were together. though it could have been longer but naruto and sasukes reaction when they were staring at each other was funny