Reviews for Finding Comfort
horselovr171 chapter 10 . 8/28
I hope you update this at some point, I really like the premise.
Lw117149 chapter 10 . 3/21
wel I love this and I know you have it on hold but I do look forward to when you start writing it again. please say you will.
PattiLynn94 chapter 2 . 2/28
I know it's almost been three years since the last update, but I still have my fingers crossed for an update one day soon! I've been reading fanfiction for over ten years now and Finding Comfort is still my favorite after all these years. It's SO rare to find a good sibling hurt/comfort fanfiction. Plus I love that you don't bash Ron. Even in the very few fanfictions that I have found that feature Bill/Charlie/Fred/George as siblings or sibling figures to Harry, they usually still bash Ron. I always admired Harry and Ron's friendship, because despite all the times Ron let Harry down, he was ALWAYS there in the end. I hope one day you might get the time and inspiration to finish Finding Comfort. I can't wait to find out what Baylee's problem is and how Harry will flourish over the summer with someone putting him first, instead of the war. Happy writing and I hope life is treating you well!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
Great creativity in the story I love that this is not a Ron bashing because I love Ron and Harry's friendship, great job. I know it's been awhile but an update would be awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Wow! This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I stumbled upon this story after I read one of your other fanfictions, Unexpected Christmas (which I LOVE by the way!), and boy am I glad I did. This is a jewel and it is amazing how far your writing has come from the first chapter of Finding Comfort. I know Finding Comfort has been solely Harry's POV, but the idea popped in my head that Chapter 10 would be really interesting from Bill's POV as well. I would love to have been a fly on the wall during his conversation with Molly at the very end of this chapter. I hope you get a chance to update this soon, because this is TOO great of a fanfiction not to eventually be finished. Plus I cannot wait to see what happens with the situation with Molly and Ginny AND of course I am looking forward to more brotherly fluff! Happy writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2015
This is such a beautiful piece of work. I hope you choose to continue writing, because you have created something beautiful, touching, and truly comforting. The character of Harry Potter has been written many ways, but you have "recreated" a character that is completely and wonderfully unique to you. I adore the interactions between the brothers and applaud you for creating such a beautiful relationship. I look forward to an update one day and I wish you the best of luck.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
I love this story! Please continue it as you are an amazing writer.
PattiLynn94 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I was just rereading this for the billionth time when I suddenly got the image in my head of Harry's first Christmas with Bill. I know "Finding Comfort" will only span the summer, but maybe in an epilogue or a one shot you could write a Christmas themed chapter or fic. Of course, as always I am eagerly and patiently awaiting an update, but I know real life can be a pain in the butt and fanfiction is far from the most important thing in the world. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and I don't need to remind you about how much I love this fanfiction and am looking forward to an update!
aptteach123 chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Great chapter! I hope you plan on finishing this story. It's very good!
arwen9117 chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Damn molly ginny and hermione!and damn the wizarding world!can't they all stop pressure on harry,he is a CHILD!
Miranda Jones1 chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Please continue this story! It is so good and I can't wait to see what you post next.
PattiLynn94 chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Maybe an update soon? Please! I know real life gets in the way, I know that all too well :) Please, please, please could we have an update though! I've been imagining lately maybe some type of flashback in Harry's viewpoint about Ron's interaction with his big brothers? Or anything else in the entire world, I love your work way too much to not like anything you write!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Looking forward to that update soon! Keep up the good work! You are a really brilliant writer, don't doubt your work!
hpfreak1993 chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
I love this story hope you update soon
Lily chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
So I reviewed a while back, BUT I'm going to do it again. Please update! I am literally dreaming of just ONE, ONE more update before the year is up. I am so freaking in love with this story it's insane. I have probably in all the years that I have been reading from this site, have probably read a 1000 if not a little more fan fictions, but this one takes the cake. It's everything I could have ever wanted in a story. I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort I admit it and I love sibling hurt/comfort the best. So pretty, pretty, pretty please just one more, one more update before the year is up? Please!