Reviews for Finding Comfort
This is such a beautiful piece of work. I hope you choose to continue writing, because you have created something beautiful, touching, and truly comforting. The character of Harry Potter has been written many ways, but you have "recreated" a character that is completely and wonderfully unique to you. I adore the interactions between the brothers and applaud you for creating such a beautiful relationship. I look forward to an update one day and I wish you the best of luck.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
I love this story! Please continue it as you are an amazing writer.
PaigeyGirl chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I was just rereading this for the billionth time when I suddenly got the image in my head of Harry's first Christmas with Bill. I know "Finding Comfort" will only span the summer, but maybe in an epilogue or a one shot you could write a Christmas themed chapter or fic. Of course, as always I am eagerly and patiently awaiting an update, but I know real life can be a pain in the butt and fanfiction is far from the most important thing in the world. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and I don't need to remind you about how much I love this fanfiction and am looking forward to an update!
aptteach123 chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Great chapter! I hope you plan on finishing this story. It's very good!
arwen9117 chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Damn molly ginny and hermione!and damn the wizarding world!can't they all stop pressure on harry,he is a CHILD!
Miranda Jones1 chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Please continue this story! It is so good and I can't wait to see what you post next.
PaigeyGirl chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Maybe an update soon? Please! I know real life gets in the way, I know that all too well :) Please, please, please could we have an update though! I've been imagining lately maybe some type of flashback in Harry's viewpoint about Ron's interaction with his big brothers? Or anything else in the entire world, I love your work way too much to not like anything you write!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Looking forward to that update soon! Keep up the good work! You are a really brilliant writer, don't doubt your work!
hpfreak1993 chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
I love this story hope you update soon
Lily chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
So I reviewed a while back, BUT I'm going to do it again. Please update! I am literally dreaming of just ONE, ONE more update before the year is up. I am so freaking in love with this story it's insane. I have probably in all the years that I have been reading from this site, have probably read a 1000 if not a little more fan fictions, but this one takes the cake. It's everything I could have ever wanted in a story. I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort I admit it and I love sibling hurt/comfort the best. So pretty, pretty, pretty please just one more, one more update before the year is up? Please!
Patti chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Please update soon! Just one more chapter for the year maybe? Please, please, please, please, please! I love this story a little too much and I'm not afraid to admit it, but please give us one more update soon! You're such an amazing writer, please update soon!
Michael Storm chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
OH MY GOD! This is such a good story! I LOVE IT! I swear, if you do not update it soon, I will find you, and keep you hostage until you do. I'm not stalking you, I just love this story too much to let you give up on it. It's a masterpiece! And YOU are the master! Keep going PLEASE! You have such great talent, and I do not give that out lightly. Out of the stories I've read, which is a lot, I've only loved a rare few. This is one of them that I can go back to and read again and again. So don't give up. You have real talent, and if you want to, you can go places with it. I'm on your side!
Michael Storm
PS: I don't write Harry Potter fanfics yet, but I have one in mind. Can you take a look at my stories I've put up already and tell me what you think? PM when you can get the chance.
PaigeyGirl chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
So good! So, so good! You are such an amazing author. I really hope we'll have another update soon, even just one more for the whole year and I could probably deal with that. I was rereading the previous chapters though and I have to wonder about some things I picked up in Chapter Six. Will we find out why Bill was acting so strange after Harry explained why he didn't want Bill to cut his hair and will Harry's scar from Umbridge be revisited in upcoming chapters? Just some things that have been picking at my mind. Can't wait for another update, hopefully one soon? Until then I can't compliment you enough on another outstanding chapter.
Lily chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Perfect! Loved, loved, loved it! I love having all the brothers interacting with each other. Another update soon? Maybe, just one more and I might possibly satisfied for a few months at least? Just throwing an idea out, have you ever thought about doing a one shot about when Harry first met Bill and Charlie when they came to stay for the summer between 3rd and 4th year? Or maybe in a flashback form of some sort? Also maybe a scene with just the Weasley brothers Bill, Charlie, Fred, George and Ron? You are the most amazing writer ever! You capture comfort and brotherly love in a way like no other. Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to another chapter.
Paige chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Just when I think I can't fall in love more with this story ... I do! I really hope we'll see another update before the Summer is up. It would be nice to enjoy another update before college calls my name again. You did fabulous as always and I loved all the brothers interacting with Harry. :)