Reviews for In His League
CatchingCraziness chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
I like this pairing and the characters were really good. I liked how sweet Ron was. :)
GoldenVXN chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
That was a very cute story.
claudia20100 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
I like how you described Harry, with his insecurity sull'ammettere his homosexuality to Ron or Neville to declare his feelings. It 's very sweet, would like to have a special relationship with the boy he likes, but at the same time knows it is not the best time. The war with Voldemort and Harry could do a lot of victims do not want to risk losing Neville.

It struck me that Neville feel the same emotions, but is braver than Harry and is able to take the first step. Apparently it's really grown and the changes are not only in his physical appearance.

The tenderness that you describe in the last chapter is incredible. The moment that the two boys share is special and hope that manage to be happy together despite the war.

Very well written!

Claudia
protective-kitsune chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Aww! This was so sweet! I absolutely adore harry/neville. There are not nearly enough of them in the world. Thank you for contributing!
Purrugly chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
S-s-s-s-spectacular!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
awesomely well done! just peaachy perfect!
Haunt of twilight chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
That was adorable! There aren't enough of this pairing and it was so sweet!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
yeah, work isn't going to happen! this is too cute...maybe i can reward myself with a chapter after i write a paragraph? anyway, great chapter!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
i really, really, really should be working... i've got two papers to write, but this is too darn adorable!
Mondhellnacht chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Delectably sweet. _
dawww chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
that was cute!
serenityselena chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
wonderful story _
Lady Gaidin chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Adorable! Loved Ron's reactions to the whole thing. Great job!
Angelpoppet chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Awwww! That was so sweet! There really needs to be more Harry/Neville fics.
Alfirin-Lover chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
I love your story! It's bloody brilliant! I have to tell you, that I absolutely adore fluff! and your story is deffinately considered fluff! One of the Fluffiest! teehee
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »