Reviews for TOW The Car Trip
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
this is hysterical and so much what i can picture that road trip was like.
Creativesmurph chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
LMAO! That was friggin' funny!
jasadin chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
gonna write more?

*looks hopeful*
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
LOL. Hee hee! That was funny!
checking out the chan-chan man chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
omg, such a good fic. really really good.

damn, youre so good, i swear.
Taylor chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
It's good. It's hard to make friends funny on paper so well done. The characters are well done and loyal to the show. Keep it up!
fashion hottie chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
yes the beatles do make the world better (they kick ass!) but right now im listening to queen (also kicks ass) i like the mondlerness awsome mini fic
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
I loved that fic. It is officially my fav. one by you (which means you probably don't like it, LOL). Um... good job, really funny. Could've fit into the show very easily. The moldy bathroom was over the top, but funny.
Leondra chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Bu-but, no! That can't be a one-shot! The Chandler thing felt unresolved (obviously, as it was a filler scene), but although it was hilarious, the ending with Chandler was a little sad. Maybe that's just me, though. Oh, and yay! I got you addicted to Foo fighters! Although you can really thank my friend, Lydia, who got me addicted. (You know whar's really strange? My two best friends both have names from the show: Emma, Rachel and Ross' daughter, and Lydia, the pregnant woman Joey helps out in TOW The Birth. I'm jealous.) Back to your awesome fic- I love Chandler and Monica fighting and Phoebe. It's an ensomble piece (with a little more MC, though) so it has great bits from everyone! And I laughed out loud at the whipped cream and the "resume" comment.