Reviews for For the Game
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Very interesting, i have to look into more of these
ssj3gohan007 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Wow! That was badass of Yami! Truly epic! Great job! :D

That is how invision a game between them to go down.
LoveTess chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I liked it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Excellent story! I wish it had been longer.
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was so awesome. Great crossover choice.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Second time I came back, I finally figure out why this is interesting - the description of the match, to visualise the battle between Sai and Yami Yugi (Atem/Pharaoh). It was an epic scene in my head.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
You should make a sequel to this
001001000110 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Just greaaaaaaat! I totally agree that Yami would win! He's waaaaaaay much older than Sai though, and with his 'King of Games' thingy, it's no wonder. Great crossover! Thumbs up!
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Asdfghjkl! Yami, why do you have to be so cool!
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
interesting idea
fakescorpion chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I totally loved this story!

I'm pleasantly surprised someone actually dared to write a fic about Sai and Yami playing Go against each other as it's really easy to offend some people. But as for me? I absolutely love you for it!

It doesn't seem all that long ago that I have a heated discussion with one of my friends on this topic. But Yami's the KING OF GAMES! He can't lose! Games are life and death to him!

And they're interactions with each other and their thoughts are great as well. And finally...I love what Yani said in the end.

This is just so great!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I like it. I think I'm going to look for more story with the same crossover and read more of the Hikaru no Go series.
shinypikachuu chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was nice. I haven't read a Hikaru no Go/Yu-Gi-oh before.

Do you think that you'll make a sequal even though this was a long time ago?
JenEvan chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Quite an interesting crossover...
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Fun! I really like your writing, have I mentioned that?