Reviews for Salvation
Suggestion is that you do a sequel.
Cypher11 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Pretty darn good. You should write sequel about them being in hiding with Luke and Leia, Obi-Wan and Palpatine's attempts to find them, and Anakin's simple desire to be left alone with his family.
Padm Amidala chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
I cried so much when I read this I can't believe this going to happen padmé amidala
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
A good fic. Nothing to add, nothing to take away. It's decent. But not superb. But, nonetheless, I like it.
jojobevco chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Good Story
CaroH99 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Where to start? Seriously, what a beautiful talent for describing emotions you have! All the endings were beautiful, though if I have to choose my favorite, it would be the one resembling best the real movie plot- not becasue the other endings were bad, but becasue I like Anakin's story as it is- tragic though it may be...

What I particularly liked about the first ending was- as I have already said- the way you described the emotions of the 2 star-crossed lovers. When I watch the movie next time I am sure to remember some of the things you wrote about.

And it's always good to leave your readers with a strong impression they won't forget for a couple of days, so, again, Congratulaions!

Greetings,

Carolina H.
fdksn chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I liked it. :)
Vapid Philosophy chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
soo

good good good

cant wait for the last one

keep writing
Ayumi chapter 4 . 1/27/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE...THanks!
Maria Lissa chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
The ending made me cry. Its beauitful.
halcyon memories chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
Please tell me you will continue. I love this,
BetaReject chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
wow this was so amazing! I love all the different endings and how things are shown from both sides though seriously #4 was the best one ever i'm so glad she stood up to him! Not ot mention i think it was accurate she struggled to overcome her own anger to his action to let her compassion ruile instead. I can't wait ot see more!
anarkeya chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
This is probably the most in character portrayal of Anakin I've read here, and I've read a lot, believe me. :) Congrats!
erm chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
It's spelled 'ani' not 'annie'... Annie is a girl's name.
VA-Parky chapter 4 . 11/8/2005
Gosh, I loved this 'ending.' It was so perfect because you didn't let it come too easily and that made it all the sweeter when everything finally worked out. The Anakin we all know and love would have been apalled by what he had done and I think you did a wonderful job depicting that inner struggle! Can't wait for more!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »