Reviews for The Love Disaster
Artyom01 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Loved it! One of the best stories on here! :D
DarkEcoFreak chapter 13 . 4/7/2013
Even though I'm a huge JK fan… That. Was. So. Cute.
DarkEcoFreak chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Aww! That was so amazing super awesomely fantastic!
ariel chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
I really liked it! I think you did a great JOB!
Alley-Oop chapter 13 . 8/6/2006
Well, the alternate ending didn't fail t0 make me laugh. (The 0h butt0n 0n this c0mputer d0esn't w0rk..)This wh0le st0ry was a pleasure t0 read, I'm just s0rry I didn't have time t0 read all 0f it s00ner, and f0r that I ap0l0gize.

I think, as an auth0r, y0u have really gr0wn thr0ugh0ut this st0ry int0 0ne 0f my fav0rite auth0rs. And this is 0ne 0f my fav0rite st0ries as well.

Great j0b, and keep 0n writing. :)

Alley-00p (stupid 0h butt0n!)
crazyaquagirl chapter 12 . 7/31/2006
BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHA...ha..cough cough, anyway um i was actually too scared to read the ending when i first saw it, but now i'm kinda mad at my self for not reading it sooner...i think i like the version where Jak and Keira get together better then Torn and Keira...then again i am completely insane over this couple...but there aren't that many good fanfictions about this couple out there...yours is one of the few good ones out there with any sense of originality...(my spelling sux its summer gimme a break) yeah not to degrade anyone i admire all submitters to this site...or who have written a story...its more then i've ever done anyway luv your stories and have a great rest of the summer TEARTEAR summer's comin to an end..NO...o
Simone3191 chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
Yay glad to see that cute! What a great Idea hehehe love it!
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 13 . 7/28/2006
YES YES YES I like it! Maybe it's even better than the other! LOL Anyways I think you should write a sequeal! Really your story rocks!
Hyper Kid chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
heh heh heh... Keep it up!
Hyper Kid chapter 10 . 7/26/2006
Yay for Samos the evil! Best of luck surviving both of those two Kiera!
Hyper Kid chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
Jak and Torny having a spat! I'm never gonna say tis again, mind you...but well done Kiera. If those two killed each other, life would suck.

Dax: *fake gasp of surprise* She said something nice about Kiera! It's a miracle!

Can it, Dax.
Hyper Kid chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Oh my god, it's the essence of Mr Spears!

Jak: Your evil math teacher?

Yes. He never lets us move.

Torn: Not even to breathe?

*pouts Torn*

Torn: Why is she so touchy about the eco-freak thing?

Jak: Fan-girlism?
Hyper Kid and evil smiley chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
HK: Wow...here comes trouble.

ES: ...Heh. They're both worried about Jak messing things up for them, and that the other likes Jak. This will be interesting...

HK: You didn't read the first few chappies, did you?

Jak: I'm supposed to marry Ashelin.

HK: *humming, murder weapon behind back*

ES: ...heh indeed... So it's Jak x Ashelin, but both Torn and Keira think Jak loves the other? Amusement.

HK: Go back and read the fic. Now.

Dax: Oh my god, Ashelin's dead!

HK: -

ES: ... *bored, wanders off*

HK: Keep up the good work!

Jak: *suspicious look HK*
Hyper Kid chapter 6 . 7/26/2006
Because we have relationship votes...would it be ridiculous to say JakxTorn?

Jak: Yaoi fangirl.

And a cute couple.

Torn: Are you kidding me.

Torn: *homicidal rage*

Whatever.
Ionai chapter 12 . 7/9/2006
Agh! ::dies a non-TornKeira death:: T'was a very cute ending, but now I just feel sad for Torn and his passive persuing of women...I did giggle, though, at Daxter's perfect timing during Jak's confession. Classic _ Also, your characterization of Keira through this fic has been one of my favs. Very nice!