Reviews for Web of Treason
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
He can't POSSIBLY be dead yet. Faramir has to try to kill him first!

Although, we don't know why about that yet either...
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I've got a scary feeling I'm going to want to shoot a bunch of people by the time this story's over... Starting with that reccurring menace and then the Lords...
So Dun With This Joseph chapter 64 . 3/1/2014
This story has made me feel sick to the stomach. It makes me sad to see the way Aragorn could be so harsh, but I understand his reason. It also angers me that he didn't push for all the answers or use the Thought Bond to find answers. When I look back at Burden of Guilt, even though the roles were reversed from this story, it still had a good ending. In this story, I didn't see a happy ending from the beginning. Guess I'll have to read the sequel to find out!
So Dun With This Joseph chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Dude... DiD you just-? No. Nope. I have no idea what's going to happen, I HAVE to read on, this story has caught me in its grasp.
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 64 . 2/8/2014
'Sniffs' oh damn it.

Love is like a rainbow, was it? And the son of his heart is missing. Well, one of them. I missed this reference last I read it.

Eomer is wonderful in this tale, small as his part is.

Frostless
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 56 . 2/8/2014
Eomer is brilliant! 'Facepalms painfully at Aragorn's idiotic conclusion'. One should never draw conclusions without knowing everything, you silly king!

Frostless
Drollittle chapter 64 . 6/20/2013
Aaaaahhhh! This story is both extremely compelling and extremely frustrating. What part of "he laid down everything else he cares about to save your life" does Aragorn not understand? *sigh* I suppose Aragorn was very hurt in body, mind, and pride. I'll just have to trust to his good character to come around with time. Have you written the sequel yet?

I love the characters of Elbeth and Damrod.
kyoiku kanji chapter 64 . 3/24/2013
And that was... beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time, something hard to achieve and yet you do it quite well indeed. I'm going to have to go back and re-read the next one now.

As I've said, I'm glad I read the next story first because I don't think I could have taken the tension and sorrow and loss as well.

I am, once again, very glad I stumbled into your world/vision.
kyoiku kanji chapter 63 . 3/24/2013
Yay for Damrod! Damn fine man! And thank you for a kind and just vision of Arwen the Queen, pleading not for the villians but rather for the sake of Aragorn's soul. She is a wise and wily one. And the fact that Damrod also knew of Faramir's honor.
kyoiku kanji chapter 62 . 3/24/2013
Yep... just like the snake trying to turn it around on Faramir... and at the very least see that he shares their fate and that way they can exact a little bit of revenge on him for ruining their plans. Battlefields at least have honor... sometimes.
kyoiku kanji chapter 61 . 3/24/2013
Monkey Trap! Yeah, I think that's going to be my new phrase for reviews here. Very well done- I also like how... everything that has happened with Faramir ... it all depends on how you look at it. In one light, he is heroic and honorable... in the other cold and calculating ... and Aragorn would be so better off knowing the truth, but well.. now he's too angry to try... this is definitely setting the stage for the next tale even as it finishes. Very well done.
kyoiku kanji chapter 60 . 3/24/2013
Monkey trap! (sorry) Yeah.. heavy stuff here... and well done and well timed. And alas, poor Tarostar - he's punished because of his bloodline not approving of his family, and not trusted because of the bloodline that wanted nothing to do with him... and no matter what Faramir does from here- his motives are suspect.

And I don't think Eomere is ever going to forgive Faramire (thought I'd like to see that). This is a very intricate Gordian knot you've woven.
kyoiku kanji chapter 59 . 3/24/2013
Faramir, always speaking the truth, but never the parts that would clear him, and he couldn't promise not to raise his hand against Aragorn, since he has learned that there are times, when it would be the honorable thing to do. And Aragorn turning away from him- make tears come to my eyes.
kyoiku kanji chapter 58 . 3/24/2013
Poor poor Faramir... Eomer's going to be all angry at him again... This is again, well done and bringing things around full circle.

I should have been asleep an hour ago but there are only 5 more chapters... I can stay up ... really... can't I?
kyoiku kanji chapter 57 . 3/24/2013
And here we see the King as once again... fair and understanding and wanting the full picture, but again, he dared not ask of Faramir's involvement for fear of not liking what he's learned... I also like bringing Boromir back into the story although... sad, it's also... I like the fact that Aragorn lamented Boromir never getting to meet Elbeth.
1,528 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »