Reviews for Complications Part II
mjmm chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
I'm glad the answer was yes, you can tell you put a lot of thought into your story. Another great chapter, I look forward to reading the next chapter. Happy Holidays everyone.
sepia830 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I loved the humorous aspects of this fanfic. The Azel character adds a bit of mystery to the story and having Kem BEGIN her letter at the end of the story was brilliant. As a writer it is sometimes better to use words (dialogue) to express action and this last segment shows that you are becoming more comfortable with that practice. I enjoyed reading your stories and hope to see more of them. (I want to see the John/Kem union live on forever!)
K-Daawg chapter 3 . 10/12/2005
I hope you continue. I like it so far.
JonCrichner chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
Part II is good. I like that Kem and John have a sense of humour - that is very important in a relationship.

I also like his proposal. It seems pretty realistic for a man/him to say it that way.

Good job and keep going!
Brit chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
I like the way you described their life and complicity. I am not Sure Carter would propose in front of all of his friend because he is too insecure for that but you did it well.
mjmm chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
My question was answered about the letter, so I don't have to ask about that. I felt bad for John, but he should have known Kem wouldn't have wanted all that attention on her. However I hope Angelique is wrong so I guess we'll just have to wait and see:) Wonderful job with all three chapters.
LuvWhatUDo chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I have always wanted to thank you for your reviews and Emails, and I am a bit ashamed that it has taken me so long to do this, but I was uncertain of where the best place would be to post those comments. Should I do it as a review or in my Bio? Finally, I decided on doing it in both locations that way you would not be subjected to having to read the multi-page epic that has become my bio .

Your reviews and Emails have been encouraging and informative, and I have loved reading them. I am especially flattered when someone who is a Carby reviews, because I know that it's difficult to read something that is essentially a rejection of what you want to see happen.

I especially love those reviews that focus on content and grammar, because I would like to improve my writing style so that one can be entertained without being distracted by mistakes.

I say more about your reviews in my bio, so if you are interested in more details then please go to that link.

As far as the character Azel Mkese is concerned, unfortunately I could not find many details about the Congolese government on Google. And since I have never been to the Congo, nor do I have any relatives or friends from there, I had to use my imagination to come up with his name and his post. I know that the government is organized into Ministries, and I noticed that many people from the Congo tend to have Biblical names (especially Old Testament names), so I gave him a first name directly out of the Old Testament in order to give his character a Congo-like feel. I hope I accomplished that goal.

Have a great day and thanks again.
snipsa chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
A letter, sweet!

Can't wait to hear it!

Hopefully you'll continue quickly! Yay!

Have a brilliant day, and this truly is a great concept, and beautifully written piece!
Stace chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I like the present tense. It makes you feel like you're right in the middle of the action and everything is unfolding right in front of you. It's rare to see a fic written in this style and I enjoy it very much.

It breaks my heart to see our dear Dr. Carter being rejected once again.

Keep up the good work! You're a great writer.
GingerBasket chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
I love the premise of the story. Carter and Kem in Africa and about to find adventure! However, reading the story in present tense is awkward as most adventures and the such are typically told in past tense. It would flow better. Anyway, I'm excited to be on board for this one.
Germany anon chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
Very good story! Thanks for lnking characters from TV to this one.
JustForFun chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I am on vacation and I was just looking for something to kill time with while I'm at the airport. I am familiar with ER and so I thought that I would give this category a shot.

I love your fanfic!

This story is a great way to pass the time and you really get the reader involved in the storyline.

Now I'm curious to see how Azel will get his revenge, what Kem will tell John at this stage of their relationship, and whether he will be willing to accept the decision she has made.

Thanks for giving me something fun to do.