Reviews for The Theory's the Thing
jackie chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
God I loved it and now I want more! Please don't stop it here. Please continue this beautifull story! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hey, this is totally Sophie! :) Howl, eh, I'm not so sure. I only finished HMC today, after all. I dont' have much experience. However, I do have experience in noticing good writing. Great job, my friend! ;)
Dorotheian chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Rather interesting. I like seeing Howl/Howell's perspective on their relationship. And I like that Sophie's answer was so indefinite, and therefore completely answered Howl's question in both senses that it could be taken, and still left him confused. Oh, males. :-)

There are a couple of minor grammar issues. "That sentiment applied only to he and Sophie" should be "to him and Sophie." Also, "slither out of things just as good as he" should be "slither out of things just as well as he."
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wait why does she call him from his full name and his hair turned blonde back(I liked it black) also is this like after the movie?
blerghy chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That was both sweet and amusing. I really enjoyed it! :D
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aw, cute!

Good job!

Thanks, and keep writing!

hollybridgetpeppermint
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
cute and amusing :)
hull lull lull chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
(Wide grin)

Perfect!
cosmic imaginer chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
i liked it! I've never read the book, only seen Miyazaki's animated movie, but it sounds different in an interesting way... i think i'll look into reading the actual book now.
bafkdsfopdhgnjnv chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Only Howl can speak in parentheses XD

I love Howl and Sophie SO MUCH, and in this story they are just adorable.
maddie chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
how come when shes talking to him she says "howl" but thinking she uses "howell"?
Ukitake chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
i would like to read the book, but alas they don't sell it here. anyway, good ff. hope you write more :)
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Ah, how very Howl. Good job.
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
"Ah, but you love me anyway."

YAYSIES! This seems to be a fave line with you. I can see why XD

bb xx K.A.
Phiso chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Very cute. It's true, you can't really label what they are. But that's what makes it fun.