Reviews for A night on the beach
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Work a little on grammar, but in all, that was so very sweet and comforting :) Touching though short :3
BioDragon chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Awesome Kumi/Yuri is so cute. Nice work!
Nelja chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
It's cute, I love Kumi/Yuri and it's hard ton find, thank you !
JeshuaMorbus chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Not bad fan fic. It's emotive and beautifull (Kumi x Yuri is always baeutifull O).

Technichally, very correct... let's see more of your stories...

Jeshua_Morbus
Lee chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Hey man I love it. Im a big alien nine fan and this is a very good fanfic.
spaz2.0 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
it was a great story keep it up!
Depressed Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Hey, nice story! I printed it and read it at school today and i was all 'aw' in the middle of class. I havent read the Alien 9 manga yet though, only seen the anime. But I knew about Kumi's merging with her borg. I'm glad someone finally wrote a a Alien 9 fic and I'd been dying to read urs for sometime. Thanks for the nice story, i hope to see more from you soon! I'll be posting mine soon too.

DepressedDreamer
Anti-Form Sora chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
That was pretty good, even though I don't know the characters like you. Do many people read your stories? Well, by! Right some more soon, please!
Kitty-cat chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
wow...that was so...wow...i liked the setting and the dicription you put into it, that was really good, keep it up!

Caoi .

Kitty-cat
Harada Risa chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Wow, really well written! Too bad there isn't a lot of alien 9 fics..I've been waiting for a while to see a fanfiction fandom for this anime! Anyway, I like it!
TheFoolsKnight chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Wow, this was really well written you did a great job!

It's a shame there aren't a many alien 9 fics out there, it's a great little anime to watch :D

Anyway I really enjoyed this, your style is very good and easy to read. :D

And on a last note, you may want to say that your fic has spoilers in it.

Everything else is great, write more!
Kagura of the wind chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
this is moving, you have to write more.

(I've put it in my "select" favorites)

(I have hundreds of favorites,but only 9 select)
Unit 1860 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
It was a very good first chapter. Please Update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I've only ever seen there HAIR turn into the tentacles before, they do NOT come out of there arms.

beyond that...ABSOLUTE GENIUS

MAKE A SEQUAL, I CAMMAND IT!