Reviews for Hiatus
KurapikaISaBOY chapter 1 . 4/12
damn. this took me two hours to read and all the internet breaks and all and just... wow... it's too fluffy for me to handle! fluff will withstand angst and tragedy but it certainly is harder to take! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! Anyways, good work! I'm honestly relieved to see a handful of Shikaino stories since... you know... a lot of Temari's going out on our Shikamaru and all... brahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! it's so frustrating!
Titan18 chapter 1 . 1/30
ahhh sweetttt! dting for they both romanceee fufufu
randomosity69 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This was amazing. :') So damn beautifully written with everyone in-character, the grammar/spelling/etc. impeccable and an excellent narrative.
I think my favourite part was the end - mostly because as much as I DO like over-the-top happy endings, I loved this simple yet romantic finish you chose to give for this fic. The fact that they knew each other well enough to talk about major concepts like marriage so lightly without unnecessary complications made it a sheer delight to read! Kudos!
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Aww! Their getting married! *sniff sniff* so happy. I really loved this one shot ;). Congrats ey!
sensoray chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
awww thats so cute! I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
goodness, this was wonderful. i loved the wittiness and shikamaru and ino were perfectly in character. kudos ! :)
paracuties chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
CUTE! I love the worm part; the part where Sakura says the excuse of her straw being a worm. And I just LOVE how Shikamaru is so...well, un-romantic. Totally him. Keep writing!
Xo56oX chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Too cute, I loved this :D
Lillian11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
DrkRose chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
oh my i loved it sooo much good job!
scarlet letters in the snow chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Wow I really love this thanks for posting :)
guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
It's the 2nd time that I read this fanfic. And I still love it! I really like the story line and the way you describe the situation/ their thoughts. Just love Ino x Shikamaru
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I really enjoyed this! It took me a while to get through, so I had to read it, then come back to review it, but seriously, I liked this! I especially liked how they got together :) And the fact that Naruto and Kiba were trying to set them up :) LOL that amuses me soooooo much :D

Great story! x3
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Amazingly sweet story! I love shika/Ino and this one has got to be one of my favs! :)
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
argh this was adorable:) I can't stop smiling, this story is amazing. One minute I want to strangle Naruto as he was the apparent cause of Shikamaru's hiatus, the next I'm grinning like an idiot nodding to myself as I understand his plan, whilst simultaneously turning my ire towards Shikamaru and his selective genius. Kiba and Naruto were so cute in this, running around as matchmakers for the two of them, bless them:')
So many emotions from this story, at first I was hella irritated with Ino's rage and though I did empathize with her when she properly explained it, I was still annoyed. I loved it when she gave in though, showed how much she valued their friendship. the scene with Naruto's cockblocking had me concurrently rocking in my seat with laughter and waving my arms about in rage at Naruto's ministrations.
the scene at the end with the marriage, my smile was just about splitting my face, both in adoration and humour. I adore the whole marriage concept when in the Naruto verse, as it's so realistic and for me it's the sweetest convention regarding romance in that aspect. gosh how much i adore this couple, which just makes seeing lovely, well-written fanfics like these all the more enjoyble. you can't understand how much I love this, but maybe this overdone rant of a review has given you a brief insight on that.

anyway, rant over (I'm starting to think I've gone slightly hyper at this point, it's four in the morning after all) loved this, hope you write more:)