Reviews for Stoned: Total Nonsense
Spinnar chapter 7 . 10/16/2005
OH MY GOSH! THIS IS SO FREAKING HALARIOUS! HE KISSED MAE YOUNG! AND POOR RANDY! HE'S GONNA BE MESSED UP FOR LIFE IF MAE GETS TO HIM! UPDATE SOON!
fidelis5588 chapter 7 . 10/15/2005
Hah! JBL finally got his dues! Anyways, great story. Its was hilarious, and i was thrilled to see you threw 'Taker into the mix. I too, wouldn't like ta see 'Taker stoned...but that gives me an idea...now i want to write a story with a drunken UT!
Spinnar chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
Dude, this story was pretty funny. Although, as you can probably tell from my name, I'm Randy Orton's biggest fan. But, I take no offense. Just a story, right? BUT IT'S SO FUNNY!
Christopher McCloud chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Hey! You can't destroy Randy! He's a good guy...in MY fanfictions at least...
surroundedkid chapter 6 . 9/23/2005
I don't want to log in... but I definitely can't wait to read more! I couldn't stop laughing...!
Cherry Vanilla chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
Wo, you updated. I've been waiting for this. Now I'm just waiting for another chapter. The Sharmell/Kennedy spanking incident hahahahahaha
alittlesaltt chapter 6 . 9/22/2005
OMG, this is so funny! I
ChicagoKnockout chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
LMFAO! This story gets more hilarious with each chapter you put up! :D Keep it up!

~Stephanie~
ChicagoKnockout chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
*falls off chair laughing*...

Okay, I'm better *giggles*. Sorry I didn't review before, but I'm here now! Seeing all of these guys *stoned* is freakin' hilarious! :D

I find it positively funny when Taker is *high* off the Peace Pipe, lol. I sure as hell wouldn't want to SEE him high in real life, or drunk for that matter too, LOL. Wouldn't be a pretty sight, I don't think! Update soon!

~Stephanie~
Amorye chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
LMAO... that was great! I wonder what else trouble they can get to. So you mean they'll keep on adding members with the Peace Pipe? And it's funny when they fill in each other's lines... adding to faves! :)
Cherry Vanilla chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
Muahahahahahahahhaa, please update. I was at chapter 4 and was like WTF? I thought it was complete.

Anyway, continue it cracks me up.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2