Reviews for The Wizard of ThOz
Phoenix NightStar chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Who was the Wicked Witch of the East anyway? And I wonder how Zero will react to hearing his role in the story.
PredatorHun chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
A very splendid story. I would like to see more of this. I hope that you continue the story. I really do...
BlueStar Sapphire - ProtoZero chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Um this is weird. So is Docter light the wizard of my city? (get it?)
DarkManic01 chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
*singing Axl's theme song...* Hm...? *sees story, picks it up and reads* ...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Roll is Dorthy, Rock's the scarecrow, Blues is the tin man, and Steel Massimo's the cowardly lion! Nice work. Aside from being an X series nut, I happen to love parodies. This is one of the best parodies I have ever seen!...Updation. I DEMAND UPDATION!
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Very nice story! I'm gonna add this to my faves! Yay! Anyways, I thought that this story was quite nice and enjoyable to read. Good job! _~
Nanenna chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
Please tell me you're going to write more. Tell me! Or I'll have to bug you incesently until you do.
Nanenna chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
How have I not seen this story yet? Did you not tell us about it over at the OMMT! I've been hoping Sephi would finish this story forever! T_T
ChelseaAllie hedgehog chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
Aww! I love how you make the kids so cute acting and I wanna hear more of the story! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Erckie chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Yay! More of the Wizard of Oz-I mean ThOz!

XD Blues is the TinMan. And Steel Massimo the Cowardly Lion! Very Fitting. Kudos to you! *claps for you* Bravo!

Updation! I demand updation!

_-Smile On!
Erckie chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I know it's a little late, but don't stop now! This is such a kawaii story! Please keep going? Please? I'll do the face...! You know you can't resist the face!

_-Smile On!
ChelseaAllie hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Wow, this is interesting amd funny.
Kaiten chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Roll as Dorothy, Rock as Scarecrow, I wonder who'll be Tin Man and Lion. Maybe Metal Man could be the Tin Man and Slash Man could be the lion.
audiokyuubi chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Homigawd you posted it. I love you. XD
Ri2 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005 seem a little...slow, but the bit with Zero and Sigma as the witches was very good.

The MMHQ is a maximum security military base, or the equivalent of one. Why the heck does it have a daycare center?

Oh, and you could have them say, 'Fire Lions and Neon Tigers and Slash Grizzlies, oh my!" Or something like that...