Reviews for Darkness Becomes Him
taka003 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
so very lovely I can't wait to read more if you decide to continue this story line.
amai-kaminari chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
That's really sweet. _ Sigh... I can feel the warm fuzzies in my heart. Please keep writing for 585! _
AnimeDuo864 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
that completly satisfied my Gojyo/Hakkai needs!

thank you! .

it was beautifuly written and i loved the "moon" part! that gojyo is hakkai's moon. it was very sweet.
KireiAmaya chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Aw that was so sweet!
wolf00rakuen chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Wee! Ooh, they're a good pair! lol More, more, more!
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
That was awesome, and beautifully written. I love HakkaixGojyo.
Indigoblak chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I love this! Very well written, just got to watch the grammar now and then ('I know your secret).

The ending is fantastic. 'My exquisitely shattered Hakkai..." So good!
Wynjara chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Oh pretty pretty. Lovely.
fuzzybunnytoo chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This was great . it was so romantic. at the end i just said ahow sweet. I want a connection like that.
Chibi-Crysti chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
wow, very awesome. so well written. I love it lots.
Akito-kun chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
wow that was really good. leaves u with a kinda warm fuzzy feeling. awesome fic, i'll be looking for more.
Ilikeyaoi chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Oh wow that was a very good story I loved it I who hate lovey dovey stories most time enjoyed every sentance and... I even squeeled and said it was cute.

XD;;

Yes I think I would like it if you wrote more of these...

On a side note I love Gojyos voice (Accent)in the English dubbed First series... I don't remember the name of it so I will just say the first couple episodes.
Nanfoodle13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
this fic me LOVE!
lalalanottelllinglalala chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
its good, but the M rating isnt necessary. bring it down to T. maybe you'll get more reviews? :)
Ditch Gospel chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Enchanting! Beautifully descriptive, it makes me feel as if I'm right there in the jeep with them, under those same stars. Dark and romantic at the same time, it manages to be both realistic and optimistic.

I really, really love the little bits about Sanzo and Goku, both for their own sake, and because of the lovely way you've used them to emphasize and contrast with Hakkai and Gojyo.

As much as I love this story, it could be made even better with a little bit of editing.

Would you consider writing a companion piece to this? Written in the same style, but focusing on Sanzo and Goku? I'd love to see your take on "Sunlight Becomes Him"!

Keep up the good work!