Reviews for GIJoe: Snake Eyes vs The Crimson Guard
Smith chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
A very weak story.
MJ MOD chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
Snake Eyes should have killed Scalpel. Tomax and Xamot shouldn't be calling Snake Eyes insane or unstable. Fine ones to talk!
MJ MOD chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
Oh, oh! Snake Eyes is feeling weaker and the creep is running around after him!
MJ MOD chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
OMG! This Scalpel is really scary and disgusting! What a sicko! I don't know how he managed to miss Snake Eyes' pressure points but Thank God he did! Ah, he's been left to die!
Stormshadow13 chapter 6 . 11/23/2005
Very good plot. I'm sure Snake Eyes and Scarlet will bring down the twins at some point.
trecebo chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
Well, that was a fun romp thru EE. Hee hee. You cracked me up with the whole pants/pistol thing. Not only once, but twice... /rolls eyes/

As to the end, Scarlet was right but I think if those two really wanted to, they could take those twin clowns down all by themselves. There's a thought.

Now, finish those other stories, 'kay?
trecebo chapter 5 . 11/17/2005
Nice play by play in the elevator shaft and car. Poor SE, running low on blood and all. What is a Good Ninja to do?
trecebo chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
Why do they all do that? I am so good that you are now in no position to do anything and...What? What is this? How can you...I mean, can't be...yadda yadda yadda...will the fools never learn? 'Specially with NinjaBoy, no no...

Now, go fetch Scarlett and jet, dude...
trecebo chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
Some smart thinking, using the net to obliterate the troops. And Scarlett on tear is a thing to behold...SE is a wise man. But the whole Brainwave thing...We'll just have to see about that, won't we? I would say inconceivable but you never know..
Sarah8 chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
Very good story! Please write more! :)

trecebo chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
I have to laugh...this played out like a comic book plot. That tongue in cheek remark? Aplies here as well. But it is better than the over the top ooze of fuzziness that sometimes occurs between couples... So, now I get the popcorn and wait for the third chapter...
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
ToB, you never cease to amaze me. You have so many ideas for stories. Of course, SE is one of MY faves so you have my attention right away. You do your story so tongue in cheek that I have to laugh while waiting for the next piece of action. And I see there are two chapters? Woo hoo! Off I go...