Reviews for What Was Lost
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
i'm giggling like a little school girl here! loved the dialogue and the ending! those two are meant for each other!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Wow I love could have been a scene!I already thougth they should have made it longer in the show itself, because the figth was long and emotional and then suddenly at the end Luke kisses her and the show is over ...

I like the jokes in the chapter, about Lorelai calling him a chatterbox hihi.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
AMAZING story! I loved every bit of it! Good job!
HAA chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
we really did need more of a scene there, didnt we? :)
Jordan chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
this one of the best fanfic stories i've ever read! one word: AMAZING. *smiles BIG* great job
Jaigagne chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Ya can't end it there! -pouting with coffee in hand- It was good and you made it just detailed enough that i wanted to read it, but i didn't want to turn off the comp like some of the others, so thank you SO much for a really good read I hope you write more soon, but remeber one shots with out notice are teases lol.
LiveinLivingColor chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I love it! i always like Rory's reactions to the Luke/Lorelai stuff. I'm a sucker for the "Luke can waltz. Luke can waltz? Luke can waltz!" moment. Anyway, I really liked it.
fandomsareloveGG chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
lmao great story!
J.Stone chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Oh my Dear God! Okay, ASP is fired! Someone let her know. You are the New Head Writer for the Gilmore Girls! PA-Lese write more soon!
Maria14 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Hey I love it!
FragmentedSandwiches chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Very sweet! I really enjoyed this!

The part about the lost and found took me a minute to catch. Hehehe very clever.
Ruli chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
YES! This was an awesome story! I'm sure that's how it went between them in the real episode, haha! I loved how Luke explained her mother to her, (or how he saw himself losing the one person he loves the most, etc.) They are so perfectly playful and serious in this story! Awesome job! Any chance of a sequel? hehe
GGLUVER chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
ok I love it. it is awesome. please go on with it.
LoVeLuKe chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Aw it was s0o0o cute, and it was fluffy at the end :-D which i totaly love
SonnyAngel chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
oh, that was perfect! I always wondered what happened after Luke went to Lorelai's door. heehee!