Reviews for I Thought She Knew
Socially Suicidal chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
you kno, it takes a lot to get a person like me to cry, im quite tough but this story had me in utter tears as i read its lines... omg im wipeing the tears away before they land on the keys as i type, absolutely beautiful bella...bella
purple pineapples chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Aww that was so sad! But...i loved it! I mean u are an amazing writer i mean this fanfic was amazing! I loved reading it! So...keep up the awesome work and keep writing bcuz...u rock and i love ur fanfics! Cya bye!
sofia815 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
So sadd! so beautiful! I'm frickin crying! Wah!
StarJadeNight chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Wow, that was good! At first I thought that it was RobStar...then BBrae...then RobStar again...and I only realized that it was RobRae when he said that he would repeat her mantra over and over in his head. If this is a one-shot, then I'm bummed out. If it isn't, then UPDATE SOON!
MyChemSweetie chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Michigan State or U of M? If U of M, you rock so tough. If Michigan, not so much. Kidding. Awesome story. YAY U of M! Update.
YoukaiTenshi chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
This one-shot was amazing, phenominal, and just plain great writing. U r definitly 1 of my fav writers ever
Chilling Stillness chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Whoa, that was sad. You made my cry, thanks alot! I loved it! If this is a one-shot, I hope you choose to continue!
Code.Fleur chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Beautiful...Simply beautiful.
Iris Night chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
very...very sad but goodP
watergoddess08 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
It was beautiful but so sad. I loved it but the story made me want to cry.
StarryRavenFire chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
People need to start learning to stop being disrespectful to writers who work hard to write fics. The people who commented saying this sucked and such are rude and don't deserve your attention.

As for your story, I liked it a lot. It was sad but I liked it. I like sad. ] I hope to read another update from you! Take care and don't let anyone bring you down. ]
ravensucksass chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
damn i thought it was starfire he was saving. that sucks. well the story would have been better if it was her. but anyways alright. i really dont like raven. i dont see rob/rav ever being a couple seeing as how she cant "supposedly" feel emotions.
clo chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
stupid because i see robin as a brother figure to raven not a boyfriend.
White Stone chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Well done, but you posted it a little starnge. I liked the dramatisism, the hurt the pain the sorrow, all reflected beautifully.
The Last chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Wow... I'm a Beast Boy:Raven fan, but I have to admit this had me /floored/. I've seen very little writing as powerful as this was in so few words, and it was amazing. It was incredible. Beyond words- wonderful job.