Reviews for Sixty Frames Per Second
TheMadnessWithin13 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
lvoed it :)
PenandpaperPoet chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Wow ]] You are one amazing writer I love this and can't wait for the next part
Uisukiiinyoursleep chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
Hey... just a passing reviewer here, two years late, to strongly urge you to continue this story :o). The premise is solid- full of mystery, danger and intrigue. And leaving many a question unanswered! Anyway... this is just a reminder that it's never too late to brush off the dust gathering on your files and giving it another go. Your story still has fans out here who would love an update ;o).
stillgold chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Please finish this. You kept these characters so real, and I hope you will continue it. That's what I like about this story-that it's real enough to be like an episode of CB.
brainfear chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
Please update soon! This is so awesome.
bluetinkerbell chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
Nice! I'm loving this story, the complexities and angles, especially. Your writing is brilliant!
cannotdisplay chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
whoa. well, his was friggin awesome. why havent you updated? im serious, this is one of my favoritest of my favorites on here! and you only have four chapters! whyy? you write incredibly. just incredibly, and i want more! please update this amazing fic!

xoxo!

space raider out
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 4 . 2/5/2006
Cool cool update soon
Kendra Luehr chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Ah, you never cease to amaze me with your writing. It flows in such a natural, beautiful way, and I commend you for such spell-binding chapters. I always leave satisfied, yet wanting more. Continue soon, please!
Galadriel Hermione Potter chapter 4 . 12/19/2005
Great fic! Write more soon. Please don't take so long to update. I beg you!
FuzzieEars67 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Oh, this story is wonderful so far! I can't wait to read the rest! You're doing an excellent job, my friend... Excellent.

Keep up the good work, and I'm off to read the rest of this catchy story.

Regards,

Raven
swunshine chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
SEXY this...this is so SEXY written ..and oh men do u got myspace cuz i just started to get it so if u do tell me aight? newawyz...this was so HOT, danngtiz cant wait for the next one cuz itz HOTTAZ! newayz...lasb ya update SOON!
Kalessin chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
Goddamn, how dare you leave me hanging? And here I was thinking there'd be more to this... WRITE MORE!

In other words, love it. Now write.

Oh, and I'm stalking you now.
DeathIsOnlyTheBeginin chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
That was wonderful. Simply. Perfectly. Wonderful. It took a while...granted it did, but it paid to wait. I am excited to see how the rest of this story is going to unfold...it's interesting read-between-the-lines work...so i'll be waiting. Until the next chapter.
phoenix521 chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
good fic so far. very interesting plot line. it's like you're relying on the readers to be smart enough to pick things up, and i'm finding it exciting to piece things together. i'm anxious to see how this will all play out. it should be interesting, to say the least!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »