Reviews for Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me
bobcox26 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
I am sorry but this is NOT IN THE CHACTERS TO ACT THIS WAY. Also NO man who is a Man would be that mad , yes hurt but by the next day he would want to know for sure what the hell she was thinking. Also he would know that it does happen because the does shut down when coming(I heared sure cazy suff form my ex's but I have never question my man hood) Sorry but that really piss me off both as a man. Now I can see Daniel getting that piss at Jack for his lack of help and bad chice of words and action to both himself and Sam. I like the theme of the story so for just not how Sam and Daniel are showen thanks
pstibbons chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Wow - that was a very good Miranda you created.

This Daniel was interesting - most other S/D fics make him too perfect.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Captain Roger McKinney was a Doctor of Medical Science whose field of interest was the creation of new and more effective medications. Re-engineering the drugs they currently had to fit slightly different physiologies was his arena. It wasn’t quite as good as having Samantha there

Um... wouldn't McKinney be a better person to have than Sam? It's ridiculous to except her to know everything about every science. SHe's a physicist, not a biologist.
drgemini24 chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
Oh. My. God... this was absolutely amazing, and I'm not sure that even 'amazing' quite covers it. It was just realistic and so different from other fics that I've read (in a good way, naturellment... in a *very* good way). The entire story was like one rollercoaster ride, and you had me cheering, grinning, cringing, almost crying (I don't cry easily so you did good), howling, screaming, shocked, scared, touched and then grinning again.

Poor Daniel - it struck me to the core how angry the man was, and understandably so as he had felt tremendously used. His anger was verging, and quite possibly plunging deep into, pothos; pothos being the Greek word for a violent, all-consuming anger. It struck me because he wouldn't normally dream of threatening Sam with violence, which just goes to show how very angry he was. I like how he didn't want to use Miranda and how he called things off when he realised that he was thinking about Sam when he was with Miranda.

As much of a Dannygirl as I am, I cheered when Jack thumped him. He deserved it in a way for being that stand-offish towards Sam. I could just imagine his face though if he found out exactly why Daniel was behaving like that. lol.

Poor Sam too - I could almost feel her pain at not only making that mistake, but also at losing his friendship, having to go through a pregnancy and watching him in the arms of another woman. I was really scared when he found her out of her head on Bourbon - I thought she was going to miscarry, but Daniel's quickthinking saved the day. I was a bit dubious about him making her vomit but I realised that it quite possibly saved hers and the baby's lives.

Miranda was brilliant - despite loving Daniel and wanting him to love her back, she was supportive of the situation with Sam, and even after the break-up, she was still supportive and even offered Sam advice... that really took some strength of character and selflessness on her part. Usually OC's don't have as much depth as the main gang, but Miranda was wonderfully written, as was Doctor Beaumont.

Overall, it was brilliant, and the ending made me smile. I really liked how Sam built bridges with Daniel near the end, and how he had admitted that he was scared. Never mind the naysayers - your writing style is very, very good, and man, I'm C2'ing this. lol.

: )
Jadis chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
Note: this is not a flame, and is not intended to make you feel bad in any way, it's just some hopefully constructive criticism of something i have observed. So, anyway, is it just me, or do a lot of your stories have remarkably similar plot devices? Not that there's anything wrong with that in theory, i suppose, I've just found that it makes the reading kind of... dull and predictable. And it tends to loose a lot of angst and dramatic impact when its just more of the same basic thing you've read before (though, granted, Miranda is alot nicer than Sanchez was, and Keeping Up Apperances did break the angsty trend). It's just kind of hard to get into a story when you feel like you've read it a couple of times before somewhere else. Kind of a "been there, done that" feeling, if you will.
erii-chan chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
whoah how angsty... it really did knot me up inside but yeah i really enjoyed your story _

keep up the good work
panicattack20 chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
I absolutely loved this story. Wonderful angst. Can't wait for your next story.
Milly Molly Mandy chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
yey! I love Sam and Daniel for ever and ever! Well done!
FlyHigh4Life chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
Awsome!
Aleja21 chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
holly cow, wow, that was great! more please
tone death chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
well its about time

theres going to be complications isnt there
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
Wow- now that was a chapter!

Can't wait for more.

Happy writing,

Katie
mgsdj chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Can't wait for the next installment.
Gate-girl-19 chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Keep up the excellent work! Update ASAP. I can't stand the cliffhangers!
Meriem Clayton chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
It's a genuine pleasure to beta for someone who writes as well as you do. I'm very interested to see where this story comes out as always with your work. I'm personally enamored with the whole idea of any child Sam and Daniel would have. Would have to be a great kid!