Reviews for Change
Who Wolf chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
A great poem! Touching and well written. Keep up the great work!
Amy chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Aww sweet! Really sorry to see Chris E go- wonder what Dave Tennant will be like?
shadow chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
absolutely astonishingly amazing where on earth did you learn to write like that ur better than Keats and Donne and TS elliot - well doen this is an absolute classic as far as im concerned - 10/10
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Wow, this poem is amazing, so haunting! Definitely adding to my favourites- I really love your imagery you used. It would be cool if you could check out my Doctor Who poems!

Sakina x
Laseri chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh my freaking gosh. Pure brilliance. So moving and...poetic. So many lines I loved, there isn't space to quote them all. "All my thoughts were the deepest blue", "lonely time called yesterday"...wow. Keep writing, for all our sakes!

lase
daffodilTARDIS chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
beautiful. it reduced me to tears. an emotional and deep insight ti the heart. hmm.. not too sure how it falls under doctor who though. probably is gonna need more explanation. anyway, well done! :P
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Beautiful, especially the last verse. The rhythm was great...it's all flowing and lovely and it's a nice take on post-PoTW