Reviews for War Heroes
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Very well written.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Interesting idea and I'm glad that Harry forgave Snape at the end. Thanks for writing.
JustJeanette chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Short, poignant, and well written. Thank you for sharing. JJ
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Very nice. But I there anyway for Snape to survive the end of book 7?
James-Padfoot chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
*raises an eyebrow* How in Merlin's name could anyone accuse Snape of being a traitor? A coward? He did what none of the Light could do. He made the greatest sacrifice, he followed his orders.

Interesting take on this. Could be much more refined, a little detailed. Good job anywhow.
Brenda Shaffer-Shiring chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
It's fascinating to watch as Harry grows, learns, changes, and finally understands. And it's deeply moving to see how he weeps for the "traitor," and how he changes as a result of coming to really know Snape.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I liked that - a lot. Harry finally understanding and forgiving Snape. What a journey!
Amorguen chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I have tears in my eyes. This fic is absolutly fantastic. I believe in that theory, too. I really think Dumbledore asked Snape to kill him to save Draco, but we would have to wait until the seven book will be published. Really fantastic
Kurai Himitsu chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Wow. that was good! I finally got around to reading one of your fics-it was good. I enjoyed it. Thanks!
Oya chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
I agree, I really don't see Severus killing Dumbledore just like that.

I like your Harry, I really hope that JKR's Potter can finally grow up and not be a brat.
Sunflora200 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Very poignantly written. I thoroughly enjoyed it though it did make me sniffle a little towards the end.
duj chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Welcome to the club of Snape-defenders. I think JK will do a Sirius on him in book 7 because the seeming betrayal just doesn't hold water in terms of character and strategy.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I agree with your theory-come see "Grave Matters". I like your idea of Harry being fair to Slytherin (when it's obvious that Dumbledore never was).

Neat story.