Reviews for There's Always Hope
Anonymousme chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
I have a cat myself, and right now there's a good chance I may lose her, so I almost understand. My heart goes out to you, sending condolances and sympethy your way, even though it's been a while. :-( :)
Firestar001 chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
Im not crying. Someone just put a bowl of onions nearby.
deathbustereudial103 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Dang.
all of you will bow chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
this was great.
Noip13 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I've read every C and H ever written (literally), and this is completely IC. This is sad...this is the future...but there is hope.
Team LIGHTSWORN chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
My cat Kaya died too a year or so back. I cried for what felt like whole hours. Even now, Kaya's death still leaves a gaping wound in my heart. This helps ease the pain a little. Let this story be dedicated to all those who have lost a beloved, furry companion.
BandMasta97 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was great man... sorry about your cat as well.

Keep writing!
LadyAna5 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I just wanted to say this is wonderful, dear! thank you so much for writing about Our Boys as such!
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
My gramma had a cat named Mamma Kitty! I was like four! She ran away. We always say some kind stranger found her and feeds her cheese (she liked cheese.)
Lucia Di Lammermoor chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Good story. Sorry about your poor kitty.
Manwe-Varda team chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Note: This is one of the MALE maembers of the team.

If only Calvin used his Transmorgifier gun on the stumps and the

Buldozer and turned them into Logger-Eating monsters!
PrinceSoma chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
this is beuatifull. I really think this should be posted somewhere on the internet were most people can see it. Really good work, Swing. I'm sorry about your cat, also, because I fell the same way. My kitten ran across the street the other night, and into the woods. I'm really worried about her, and I don't know what will happen. Keep up the great work,

SM.
JRol chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That...was...BEAUTIFUL! *cries*
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
*sniff* That really spoke to me, Swing.