Reviews for Losing me, gaining you
AI chapter 26 . 8/5
Loved the friendship between the three. Thanks for writing!
loveandlight04 chapter 26 . 4/20/2013
Wow, what a great story. You really captured the essence of what makes Anakin such a conflicted character, and your first person POV writing was a pleasure to read. There were many touching/angsty moments in the fic, and particularly the last three paragraphs of this last chapter, which I loved. Powerful stuff. This story totally goes into my head canon of what happened directly after AOTC. Thanks for writing!
Lolita chapter 26 . 2/11/2010
I LOVED IT!

it was awesome *round of applause for the AWESOME girl*

well done, i loved the relationship between obi and ani..and of course padme and ani too ;)
Barranca chapter 26 . 7/13/2007
This is a beautiful, introspective piece. Thank you for posting it!
Serenity chapter 4 . 3/23/2007
Oh, I could see this fic taking a darker turn. Very darker.
Serenity chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
Finally found this fic again!

It certainly makes sense that the poor kid will be dreaming about his mum.
allymcnally chapter 26 . 7/2/2006
Great story, needs spell check though.
Serenity chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
Brill! I love the way you write the father and son relationship between Ani and Obi-Wan. I wish there were more fics that explored it, you know?
Serenity chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
I'm glad Anakin gets to accompany Padme back to Naboo when he recovers. I especially like the way you write Padme - proud, loving and determined.

[[Anakin did bring this on himself partially too, him being as head-strong and impulsive as he is.]] This part made me grin. That is *so* classically Obi-Wan.
Serenity chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Excellent beginning. In particular, I enjoyed this line:

[[Obi-Wan is there to catch me, like he always was and will always be.]]

It has as much impact as a sucker-punch to the stomach, and all I can say is 'wow'!
bdgjhjfsghjsfjhggghg chapter 6 . 4/24/2006
Obi-Wan was 25 when Qui-gon died, not 24
Summer's Sun chapter 26 . 3/5/2006
sorry for not reviewing the last couple of chapters... i was away for vacation! _ anyways i love the ending to this story! hehe i love this whole story! great job :)
Reeceforever chapter 26 . 2/16/2006
aw no i cant believe its finally over im going to miss this, now i can read it back from the start to finish! Great ending to your story hun and if you noticed you got plenty of reviews for it! people love it! wel done such a great ending lol!

aww and thanks for mentioning me im famous lmao! x
HufflepuffGirl522 chapter 26 . 2/14/2006
Wow...good ending! This was a good look into what happened from loosing Anakin's arm to the wedding. It put a lot into perspective! Thanks for the great story! ~~Beth
sewardsfolly chapter 26 . 2/14/2006
i really enjoyed this story, as much as i hate that ani has to turn evil, we all know he does in a fic true to the movies... the way you put it at the end though was really good, great job!