Reviews for Saving Connor
Waterdai chapter 3 . 9/13
I first found this story almost a decade ago, but I never finished (at least as far as I know) due to the natural waxing and waning of my interest in fanfiction. Hopefully this time I can get through the entirety of this epic, since I'm glad to have something to keep my focus for so long. Plus, it has my favorite pairing (eventually) to boot :)
emily chapter 14 . 9/3
did you mean "shuttered" like closed the windows on or
"shuddered"?
Carina Selene Black chapter 18 . 8/23
The story and sequels seem to be written very well and truly deserving of the thousands of reviews, follows, and favorites. At this point in time I'm just a tad bit (a lot bit) exhausted by this Harry. I do honestly hope he grows a freaking backbone. Connor-this Connor-that Connor-is-my-freaking-world is so heavy to read. Come on, Harry! Do something! Be someone! Go go go... ugh. I hope something happenssssss please.
Coolspygirl chapter 18 . 8/13
Lily us being a bitch, the way she us treating her own son is horrible. Hell, Harry can't really be that dense. But thus story is good (other then the fact thst I always want to slap lily's freaking face)
DorkyFrank chapter 22 . 7/23
SCREW YOU SNAPE
UnDreiii chapter 20 . 7/22
I fucking hate Dumbledore. The points were fucking ridiculous!
UnDreiii chapter 1 . 7/21
I think it's very unfair for Harry, and his loyalty to his brother would better fit him in Hufflepuff, you know.
GentleSoul76 chapter 11 . 7/3
Oh, look, the 'he went insane!' excuse. I was really enjoying this until you said Peter went insane and that's why they couldn't interrogate him. I mean, I'll still read it, I still like it enough to read it. But those kind of plotlines where a character, bad guy or no, 'goes insane' is really just lazy writing. That's what it amounts to. And your story could be so much BETTER than that if you tried! Plotlines would be less loose, character motivations/actions would be understood! And I'm not even trying to be critical here, I'm not even really talking about your story but stories in general. This is sort of an issue with me.
And you don't have to listen to me. You're probably mad at me for calling your writing lazy, I was upset too when it was first pointed out to me in my own writing.
It was pointed out to me, and so I did the same for you. But its out of my hands now; do whatever you want with the information. Assuming you even looked at this, that is.
httpkirby chapter 22 . 7/1
I'm sure it would be better to have a more intellectual review here but... this was AWESOME!
cuby18 chapter 12 . 6/25
LOL. Draco's comments... ''I tried to have a shouting match. Harry just went to bed'' it killed me.
Nicola chapter 22 . 6/5
I'm reading this again for the third time in i suppose about ten years and it just stays extraordinarily brilliant! I'm so glad this is still up on the internet, somewhere.
Well done!
Emma chapter 1 . 5/31
wow this like the best fucking drarry and hp fic i have ever read, i know im like really late to the party but shit my dude this is so good. I got introduced to it by a friend a while ago and here i am again, rereading it BC ITS SO DAMN GOOD. Ugh just the way you write Harry is amazing, i could go on an endless rant about this but i wont, sorry for babbling but i just really love your work
skigirl51 chapter 15 . 5/21
I love the scene with Draco and the centaurs
animemangaobsessed chapter 10 . 5/20
this is really fucked up in a blunt yet subtle way. It's like Harry is part of the family yet not... kind of like the friend of the family body guard but then there's the little things that have me think that maybe they know deep down Harry is a different breed and temperament and loves him in a different way, but then Harry would give us a flashback and i want to punch something
veridianacastromachado chapter 1 . 5/18
I have a question (don't know if someone already did) How do I download the book? not the chapter. The link provided takes me nowhere...
1,856 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »