Reviews for Saving Connor
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 22 . 9/16
What Dumbledore did here will always annoy me greatly. How could you do that to children?! I'm glad there are more books as I cannot wait to watch Harry grow and see all the changes and challenges he will face.
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 13 . 9/16
I don't know how to feel about Snape wanting to split the brothers up and put them against each other. On one hand I dislike it and it's not nice, but on the other hand I think it's the only way for Harry to learn and triumph.
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 12 . 9/16
Oh my god! I love this! I don't know why but it just really hits home how obsessed Draco is with Harry.
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 5 . 9/15
I wanna know exactly what all that means by Draco. Why can he feel Harry's power? And why does he know who Harry is before Harry does?
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 3 . 9/15
Interesting. I like the twist with the blood. Never seen that before.
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 1 . 9/15
Wow... This is really good twist already. A little sad tho, poor Harry.
i loved this so much. can’t wait to read the next part.
The-Songbird-Who-Wrote chapter 1 . 8/10
I am honestly re-reading this whole series. This series is by far the best Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read. Not to mention, this is my first time reviewing a fic. To people reading this, this series will make you laugh and cry and honestly shake everything you knew about Harry Potter. But by far the best I’ve ever read!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 22 . 7/11
Enjoyed very much

Now to y
The next one.
CiridaeAmyr chapter 22 . 6/25
P.S.: Pleaaase excuse that horrid grammar of mine, its very late where I am and english is not my native language. I promise I am not half as dumb as I sound in this review.
CiridaeAmyr chapter 22 . 6/25
I really really loved this first part of the story and cant wait to read more. One of the best fics I've read so far and without doubt the best in this 'harry has a sibling-who-lived' theme.
Harry is everything I could wish for, and I love that brotherly love. I can see why Harry loves Conner so much. He is absolutly childish and naive but I still see why Harry loves him for that innocence. I also get why everyone Snape hates Lily, doing that to Harry but I gotta admit I grew much more resentful of Snape and Draco. I totally get where they come from. But they act so hypocritical one same hand. Snape wants to see the glory in Harry just as much as everyone else in Connor. He acts much the same as Lily, Dumbledore and the wizarding world in that regard, if not worse because he sees the fault and does what he wants anyways while beeing completly selfish about it. Slytherin is great. Slytherin Harry is great. Your Slytherin Harry is great. Supporting him in that would be great. But trying to seperate him from his Brother, to turn them against each other just to spite James us the absolue worst. Never hated Snape so much. Wanting to turn Harry into a bad replica of himself while simultaneously hating and actively seeking to destroy Connor.. he does Children like Neville and Connor exspecially worse that what was done to himself als child. I am so furious with him!
I wish Harry wouldn't let him do this to him, wouldn't let him drive this wedge between his brother and himself. While reading I wished again and again Harry would act more strongly against Snape and even Draco where his brother is concerned. He reasons he is forced to do most of it but he also lets them seperate him and Connor. He sees it and lets them anyway and I cant see why he would.
Argh, I feel so strongly about this fictional writing of yours!
Peiniger chapter 6 . 6/23
Well, I had my doubts about the flying lesson, but it turned out better than imagined, especially the following scene. Fucking based, in fact.
Peiniger chapter 3 . 6/23
Lmao. Why is Draco so hilarious? Fucking perfect. How is this fic so good?! Well, it is. Easily the best HP fic so far.

I'm not much of a Slash shipper, but I'm really excited for this pairing.
Peiniger chapter 1 . 6/23
Omg. Is this the probably best opening to a Wrong-boy-who-lived twin story ever? No jealously? No bashing? Beleavable? Nice pacing. Harry being awesome YES! Wow. Good stuff.
E chapter 22 . 6/6
I thought this would be a cliche WBWL, but it isn’t. I throughly enjoyed this fic much more than others I’ve read, especially when it contained a trope like this :)
1,984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »