Reviews for Saving Connor
Harry does carry the world because he carries Connor
krnegi91 chapter 22 . 4/9
I honestly hated this novel... maybe hate is too a strong word, but its closer to hatred than dislike...

It was well written, but the entire story is quite bad. It defies basic common sense regarding ppl & shows a completely brain-washed Harry Potter...

A negative build-up & adversities the MC has to face is fine, but when there is no frikkin positive reaction, it simply sucks.

So there, the manipulation, brain washing & complete lack of effort & reward, make it a terrible read in my opinion.
HufflepuffBanana chapter 22 . 4/5
I don't usually read stories in which Harry is eleven, but this surprised me. Wonderful story. Well-crafted with great writing.
Oh this was so damn hilarious
I really liked the way Draco changed his greeting in evey letter but l really doubt Harry would be able to go to Malfoy Manor. I sincerely wish u would make the malfoys intriguing characters and not just simly evil. I always had a strange fascination with malfoy family from starting
Btw l laughed so hard at "yours in merlin's name" that the whole hall was thinking that l m insane.
IHaveNoName chapter 22 . 3/27
I am really starting to hate Harry. It's not his fault that he believes with all his heart that he is The Boy Who Lived, but it is his fault that he gave all the credit to Connor and none to himself. Connor would have been dead if Harry wasn't there! Harry needs to give himself the spotlight once in a while.
IHaveNoName chapter 12 . 3/24
I like how Draco includes Harry in all of his letters to his father. I also like that he also sometimes write letters all about Harry.
Um... 100 words a day? What happened? Please continue, this story it great! Consider this your kick that you asked for at the beginning.
Kakatoes chapter 1 . 3/9
Oh god, I've had this fic in my back log for a bit more than a year and balked at the idea to reading because it is advertised as HPDM slash.

What a moron I was.

Frankly it if devolves into a romance I don't really mind, but it isn't AT ALL the point from what I read in this first part.

This is really, really good. And Lily as a villain (sorry that's how I interpret what she did) is delicious.

Thanks for the hard work,

Cheers :D
This was fire. I loved every bit of it. Usually I don't read stories in which Harry is eleven but this one got me hooked up
Anon chapter 22 . 1/30
Never thought I'd hate a character more than Dolores Umbridge but Lily Potter managed it. At least Dolores was truthful in her hatred.
sarahsezlove chapter 22 . 12/31/2017
It's almost 2.30am, but I just couldn't wait to finish this.
Fabulous.
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I'm hooked.
Mad Hatter Massacre chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I reread this at least once a year. Such a great series.
What chapter 13 . 12/18/2017
If you expect that dumbledore would allow snape to give connor detention then you are mistaken. Not to mention if connor got detention during quidditch practices Wood would just change the times or give him one-on-one training.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/7/2017
YES! I love this story so much! I love when Harry tries to hide of powerful he is and I love the not as much seen story where there's a secret sly battle going on trying to force Harry to acknowledge how great he his. I'm still curious at Dumbledore for the House cup though. Not the fact that Gryfindor was given enough points to win but that he did it during the feast after the winners had already been announce. Taking the victory away from children in front of everyone, how cruel.
1,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »