Reviews for Saving Connor
OhWowItsMikel chapter 11 . 9/5
I was really hoping that it would turn out that James and Lily had swapped the children in the aftermath of Voldemort to essentially use Connor as bait, but it's obviously not haha. loving the story and I'm so excited that it's nice and long. I hope my fic is as good as this one. thank you so much!
the-cari-moose chapter 22 . 8/23
The appearance of Ginny ought to be interesting which brother is she destined for? Oh well actually not Harry obviously as this is to turn into a Drarry fic.
the-cari-moose chapter 21 . 8/23
Wait, something occurred to me that really I should have already thought of. Lily didn't sacrifice herself. Therefore how the fuck did Connor rebound the killing curse and kill Voldemort again just now? It occurred to me that perhaps somehow Harry got in the way instead but then Harry should be dead. It doesn't make any sense. Hopefully this is resolved later.
the-cari-moose chapter 12 . 8/22
Yes! Harry at the Malfoy's!
the-cari-moose chapter 11 . 8/22
Once again I find myself questioning who truly is the boy who lived. Harry is obviously still a Horcrux, but what of Connor and the new prophecy? Who was hit by the killing curse? Why is Dumbledore such a bastard? Oh wait, that has nothing to do with the story. He's just a prejudice git.
the-cari-moose chapter 3 . 8/22
Okay so Harry is obviously the chosen one, bleeding scar and everything. Interesting to see how this will unfold without Harry knowing who he is, how will it effect his character? Do his parents know? Is all this a ploy to keep Harry hidden?
the-cari-moose chapter 2 . 8/22
I am confused about who is truly the boy who lived, although I suppose I am suppose to be and all will be revealed in time.
the-cari-moose chapter 1 . 8/22
Wow, my heart is actually breaking inside my chest. Fantastic start, am looking forward to reading more!
mckertis chapter 2 . 8/14
Good writing. Too bad you're obsessed with homo crap, otherwise i'd read it all.
Knaruto chapter 22 . 8/11
Wooo...it's so good that I'm speechless. You put the theory of harry as the brother of the boy who live on a whole new perspective.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 22 . 7/26
Oh, poor snape. Harry, you well-meaning ass
I HATE THE BLOODY ENDING NO PLZ WHY DID GRYFFINDOR WIN THIS IS NONSENSE
So far this is well written and interesting- quite enjoyable! Can't wait to continue reading
Kelsey
usaginekohime chapter 1 . 7/17
This series in its entirety seems quite long and intimidating, but based off of many positive-yet-traumatized recommendations, I'm going for it! :)
Harry you sly dog... He's so frustrating XD