Reviews for Saving Connor
Awesome fic thank you
Zasha the Cat chapter 10 . 10/18
You know that canonically the cruciatus can’t be blocked by the shield charm, right?
Stormzy chapter 22 . 10/14
There's multiple little mistakes regarding spells etc. However that's my only criticism. Other than that, it is really well written.
Ariel chapter 22 . 9/24
So, over the past ten years or so, I've attempted to read this series twice. Both times, I've loved it, ignored as many responsibilities as possible to not have to put it down, and read it all the way through the first six installments. And each time, I've read the warnings at the start of the seventh book, remembered some of the scenes that had already been included (it's been at least five years since I last read this series, and I can still remember and cringe at the graveyard scene), and decided that I couldn't handle it. I've given up before reading the last story in this series every time. This time, I want to finish it. I am 27 years old. Surely I can handle the blood, guts, gore, and death in order to finish the conclusion to such an amazing story. So, here I go again. Wish me luck!
helio chapter 1 . 7/31
aksdhjwskc love it already 3
Reaver chapter 22 . 5/29
To the memories! And onwards with life!
That does not mean, however, that I will not return...
They are horrible for putting harry in that position!
harusakura505 chapter 22 . 1/21
Brava! Well done indeed. The seething fury but acknowledgement of challenge is brilliant. Snape, your pride and ambition will be your downfall friend. What a thunderous conclusion to the first year!
harusakura505 chapter 21 . 1/21
Light tells no lies huh? It is impressive the human ability to still function and continue on in great pain and shock. Thrilling and true rendition of a battle. Much love, many hugs.
harusakura505 chapter 20 . 1/21
Hype hype hype hype! I always appreciate your characterization of Hermione. Gryffindor brashness indeed. Yes, Connor, you can be a blind prat sometimes and were spoiled rotten under your parents' roof believing that Harry was always the one to owe you an apology, no matter the offense. Let's goooo Harry, let's go!
harusakura505 chapter 19 . 1/20
This chapter stings a little bit. Everyone thinks they know what's best for Harry, but doesn't take him into account. I mean Harry doesn't really know what he wants either, but still. Ugh Connor's prejudices are rearing their ugly head.
harusakura505 chapter 17 . 1/20
I adore the history and depth you give pureblood custom and culture. It's always an intresting read to crawl into the skull of Lucious Malfoy, even for a brief moment. Off I zoom to the next chapter!
harusakura505 chapter 16 . 1/20
Niiiice touch with the foe glass. I enjoy how Harry lights up to rigorous rules of engagement and conduct and how much he thrives in tgis formal household environment. Stunning chapter
harusakura505 chapter 15 . 1/20
Friends! They're friends! Finally, a good use for Harry's bloody stubborn mindedness. Idk how I had forgotten this took place in the 1st book of all things and Harry started being blessed by Mars this early. Dashing as always dear 3
harusakura505 chapter 14 . 1/20
**cackles in glee** we're heeereeeeee my pretties! The beginning of the beginning! Ugh i was going to use more exclamation points, but remembered that Ff kneecaps comments. So excited! It's hard to come to the realization of dichotomies within our loved ones. Sad that Draco had to have ice water splashed on his face, but it's no less true. Also it's on point that Draco, like **MOST** 11 year olds wouldn't know about the atrocities of War, Lily :hissed out with vitrol:
2,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »