Reviews for Saving Connor
Yo mama chapter 3 . 9/14
Good chapter
cinhtay chapter 12 . 9/2
i love the yours and how he sound like a eleven year old even the tibits of being scolded for calling that a proffesor
Clyden chapter 22 . 8/23
You know, I like this book very much. But I dread about the pain I might encounter while reading it. Thank you though.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 17 . 8/13
He's the traitor then,? Lucius is the traitor !?
Brenda Joyeux chapter 14 . 8/13
And manipulative !
Perlz chapter 2 . 6/30
"Harry knew the rules of wizarding courtesy from his father and Sirius, purebloods both"
Shouldn't Connor also know?
Harry is at once mature but really messed up in the head. It's fascinating.
TheFreedomSock chapter 1 . 5/26
hey! I'm aware that this story is pretty old at this point, but your work is literally legend in the fandom, and I've heard that it's very likely that will be shutting down soon, do you have another platform where I can find your work in future? have you considered backing up your fics on AO3? I'd really love it if your stories weren't lost
storygeek07 chapter 2 . 5/1
Jeez, I just wanna give Harry a hug.
Aion God of Eternity chapter 1 . 3/20
Lily and James manipulated there child like that...
MeMiss0-0 chapter 22 . 3/14
Damn Connor is naive and stupid af
stapletapewormsonmypenis chapter 22 . 3/5
Oh my god this fic. Wonderfully written, and I'm excited to read more.

Harry is trying his best, and he's kinda epic. But his parents (mostly Lily) have conditioned him to be this way, and they're both seriously detached from eachother. He's always just kinda there. Harry's been trained (ugh) to be a certain way, so his tight control over himself makes sense, I suppose. But sometimes characters just aren't believable. I mean, they're 11.

In an effort to preserve Connor's innocence, they've neglected to actually teach him stuff. They want Harry to be ordinary, and for Connor to shine, but they do nothing to help Connor achieve that. In potions class, Harry knows the answers but Connor doesn't? Did James and Lily not care that he didn't know the material? But taught Harry? The way I see it, the boys were set up for failure.

Sometimes when Harry's covering for Connor, I can't help but feel like he's covering for James and Lily as well. Connor's a good kid, and I hope he doesn't resent Harry in the future. It's not his fault he's so Gryffindor.

Pure blood customs are quite interesting, I look forward to more of that kinda thing. Not sure why James would see fit for only one of his children to receive this information, it's not as if it's dangerous. I like how Draco is written, even if he's annoying sometimes.

Snape is a dick. What a manipulating piece of shit. I'm glad you lost the cup. Fuck you. Harry's been used enough.
LANALLAMA05 chapter 22 . 2/26
THIS BOOK WAS EFFING BRILLIANT!
FearThePuggles chapter 19 . 1/27
I don't know why, but I actually loved Flint in this. For some reason he reminded me of a puppy, slightly vicious though he may be, that was trying to protect its master... I found it cute.
FearThePuggles chapter 8 . 1/27
So far, I absolutely LOVE this Draco. He's freaking adorable and whiny in a non-annoying way which is very hard to do. Therefore, author, I commend you. Was gonna say I love you, but that's a bit forward lol. (. ᴗ .)
clumsymythicalowl chapter 22 . 1/22
With a title like that, this better tell me some truth that I actually care about. I take it back. Snape is a massive jerk. If Harry wanted to tell him, he would have. Does Snape really think destroying the trust Harry was starting to gain towards him will help him become the wonderful Slytherin he wants him to be? What a joke. I am furious right now.

The fact that Snape has manipulated him since Day 1 has certainly not gained any of Harry’s trust. This, manipulating him into telling Dumbledore the truth? This is way out of line. Especially since, just because one person trusts someone does not mean someone else is willing to. If Harry does not wish to tell anyone, he should not be forced to. I find it very hard to believe that Harry will trust Snape much, if at all, ever again.

I am going to quietly seethe at Snape for a while. I see Dumbledore is being a little *bleep* as always with the House points. Harry is being his usual petty, stubborn self (which I approve).

Snape: *threatens Harry to tell Dumbledore the truth after having forced it out of him with Veritaserum*
Harry: *agrees very angrily and reluctantly*
Dumbledore: *awards House points that Harry convinced him to, to his brother* *reveals Harry’s going against Snape’s order*
Snape: *glares at Harry across the hall* *toasts him angrily*