Reviews for Saving Connor
I am not going to judge others yet but lily is turning out to be a real bitch. How dare she ask Harry to protect Conner's innocence when it results in losing Harry innocence. How dare she hold a child responsible for the destruction of Voldermort when its the adults responsibility. She is not only hurting Harry but Conner too. How dare that bitch ask one son to be ordinary for another. She is really getting on my nerves n only two chapters are completed.
Hatsuki12 chapter 22 . 9/18
the story started out good! love the characters .. maybe not so much for the gryffindor side. However, I was under the impression that this fic has slash in it ?.? I actually thought that maybe this story would progress till Harry is 15 or 16. So, I am actually disappointed that the story end the way it is. Still, thank you for the fic
Reader99 chapter 22 . 8/24
I really really loved this. The story is so compelling and i love what you've done with the characters. Its so good.

Ashjstkdsib so gooooood

I love it, thank you!
fellow writer chapter 1 . 8/17
Hi. You are possibly being plagiarized by a scraper site: /fiction/harry-potter_saving-connor

We're talking about it here: r/FanFiction/comments/97ztbi/fanfictionscom_site_scraped_my_story/
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 22 . 8/14
huh.
Potter chapter 22 . 7/22
I don't know why... but I kinda found this unsatisfactory...and makes me a little angry :( It started off good, but then the characters and the plot all became too annoying for me as the story progresses. I didn't enjoy most of the plot starting from chapter 10 up to 22 . But I still managed to read it until here... anyway thanks for the story
Conno's utter bullshit. Saying Harry shouldn't be angry because it's so "Slytherine"?! And conpared to being like Voldemort?! HAHAHA! So if Connor gets angry what does that mean for him then? Fuck this.

I'm dropping this shitty story. It was good for the 1/3 of the story. But then that's it. Harry's just to much of an idiot and stubborn, even if I like him betyer than Connor. James and Lily is utter bullshit too. As well as Dumbledore

In fact, the only characters I like so here is Severus and Draco.

Good try anyway
Lili chapter 11 . 7/22
Ahh. At this, I love Snape so much. Yes! Go help Harry!
Syl chapter 10 . 7/22
Just a quick review on this one, and I have to be honest, I find Harry's character a bit annoying...but Connor's more annoying. And I absolutely hate his parents, especially Lily. DAMNIT. I mean like... Cmon!
Syl chapter 1 . 7/22
It's only the first chapter and I already hate Lily ._.
What kind of parent is she? Like wtf? You just don't say to your 5 year old kid that "I WANT YOU TO BE ORDINARY, SO YOUR BROTHER CAN BE THE STAR!" Seriously? That's just like...wtf Lily...wtf...ugh...
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 10 . 7/20
Overall I am really liking the story though
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 9 . 7/20
I'm hating Lily in this story she's a horrible mother. Showing favoritism to one child and telling they other he's just ordinary and that his brother matters more, and to always protect him even if he has to die doing it. She's tearing down his spirit and she's a horrible person and mother, if you can even call her that.
ItIsWednesdayMyDudes chapter 8 . 6/27
"He didn't want to play Connor, he didn't want to take even the chance of showing Connor up, and here the Professor was, forcing him into it."
Wow, Harry. Wow.

Keep up the great work.
ItIsWednesdayMyDudes chapter 7 . 6/26
"And, of course, he spent time away from Connor. That drove Harry particularly mad, as he knew that Draco was doing it on purpose. But drawing too much attention would also be against his self-imposed rules."
Again, I think that Harry's SCARED of people not seeing Connor as perfect, and SCARED of people noticing him more than they notice Connor.

Keep up the good work x2 (I forgot to say it in my last review).
ItIsWednesdayMyDudes chapter 6 . 6/26
"Technically, Connor should be alert. But I can watch for him."
Connor can do things on his own, Harry, no matter how much you think otherwise.

"That had gone well. Neville had been spared serious injury, and Connor had looked like a hero. Things were the way they should be."
Harry, Connor needs to know what it feels like to not look like a hero sometimes. He's not always going to have someone who protects him from "calling attention to Harry" or whatever.

"Connor wasn't here, and so no one could compare his performance to his brother's. He was free to unleash all the speed he normally kept constrained."
Why does Harry seem so SCARED of calling attention to himself? I'm going to blame Lily for this.
1,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »