Reviews for Saving Connor
Dumbledores Girl chapter 22 . 3/17
This was a great story. You still leave some questions that I have faith will be answered soon. I figured Snape's illegal potions dose would backfire. I cannot wait until Harry actually begins to take credit for his actions.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 21 . 3/17
OK Harry is delusional. It wasn't Conner's love, it was Harrys.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 20 . 3/17
So will they not go after the Sorcerer's Stone? This is interesting. Conner really is way to stupid for his own good. It should take more than luck to defeat the Dark Lord. He needs training probably more than Harry if Conner is truly the boy who lived.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 19 . 3/17
Clever Harry, but something tells me that things will not go as planned.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 18 . 3/17
Interesting. Lilly didn't say she missed Harry or call herself his Mother. It seems like she is trying to distance herself for some reason.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 17 . 3/17
Hum. So Lucious is a real bad guy. I wonder about Narcissa. It makes me sad that Harry doesn't think that his life is his own.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 16 . 3/17
So this Christmas visit appears to be going well. Although I wonder if Lucious is going to change that? I still can't figure out if you are going to make him good or bad in this fic. It also seems like Draco is aloud to be more of a child at home than Harry is with Lilly and James.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 15 . 3/17
Well I wondered how you would pull that off, all though I was not expecting a life debt. Interesting.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 14 . 3/17
Harry is very singleminded in everything. I don't think he expects to live through this war. He's not even aloud to have friends. It's really beginning to make me mad. It's not Harry's fault though.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 13 . 3/17
OK so I have a few things to comment on here. First of all, Conner is so ungrateful and arrogant. Second, Harry may go to the Malfoy's for Christmas. This will be very interesting. Also, the detention was clever. Why doesn't Snape make Harry work to his full potintial in all classes?
Dumbledores Girl chapter 12 . 3/17
Well this is interesting. Draco sounds a lot different when he is talking to his father. I wonder why?
Dumbledores Girl chapter 11 . 3/16
Hum. I do not think that things are what they seem. Could trilawney have made up the second prophecy? So Dumbledore is in on this master plan. That doesn't surprise me.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 10 . 3/16
But Harry caught the snitch. And wouldn't it have charms on it to show that. Also, didn't Bella go to prison for torchering the longbottoms. I am confused.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 9 . 3/16
I really don't like Lilly at all. She is not at all concerned for Harry's innocence and youth. He really needs to be removed from her influence.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 8 . 3/16
Well both of them are playing. This could be interesting. Something tells me Harry will find a way to loose this game.
1,827 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »