Reviews for Saving Connor
maiqsmail chapter 1 . 4/6
Uggh. I was prepared to read even slash, even if I'm not a fan of those. But these "vows" to always be subservient to BWL? This self-victimization? This holding back to not accidentally be better in anything? Cheap and inappropriate tricks. And "I got a scar from falling brick" when it was supposed to be magical and be picked by magical scans? I can bet right here, right now, at some 85-95-% of the story, Harry will snap and show off that he's better than his brother. After suffering from hiding things for majority of the book, of course. You know, for drama. And then he's the actual BWL because misdiagnosed scar on forehead, obviously.
How bout no. Hard drop.
LibbyRose chapter 1 . 2/28
i think it's been a very long time since I've read this but I've been looking for this for the longest! glad to have found it again!
victoriashelly03 chapter 11 . 12/29/2023
Wah these parents are almost as bad as the ones from Frozen no offense by any means! I'm really loving this story but jeezus I kinda feel bad on how Harry and Connor have been raised so poorly despite the whole prophecy schtick
yourfoxydope chapter 22 . 12/8/2023
its bad, really bad
Force truth serum on a child, snape would be killed by james and eaten by lupin
i hope u delete this shit
WinterTae chapter 22 . 11/5/2023
I'm so confused, this is the end?
Catozes chapter 1 . 8/13/2023
Relationships created this way won’t last long nor be healthy I really feel bad for Harry :(
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 22 . 7/31/2023
Ooooh! I absolutely adore your characterisations! And the is-he-isn't-he The-Boy-Who-Lived is great. I also love the pure-blood culture and Harry's Slytherin-ness. Such a fantastic read!
Tony Moonstone chapter 22 . 7/9/2023
So the story is quite good and full of twists and turns and I love this different take a more powerful Harry Potter to his brother.
Part 1 is now complete, Onward to part 2.
Take care and be well.
Tony Moonstone chapter 12 . 7/8/2023
I don't normally read stories where Harry is the WBWL.
Though this one is where Harry protects Connor like he's living in a bubble, and gives Connor all the credit.
I wonder how long it would be before he says
Connor I'm done protecting you.
Onward I read.
Take care and be well.
SeekForTheSnitch chapter 4 . 6/29/2023
Wonderful chapter!
Harry’s selflessness (for the wrong cause at that) is heartbreaking.
moodysavage chapter 22 . 6/17/2023
I so love this!
moodysavage chapter 12 . 6/15/2023
oh Draco's letters home are perfect lol
IIamVoo chapter 1 . 6/3/2023
Wait so question, were the vows binding or just words?
rotkudnok chapter 15 . 5/4/2023
Although, no, that wouldn't work. On the other hand, thisI choose to repay my debt by watching you kill yourself right now", now this should definitely work. Well, supposedly
rotkudnok chapter 15 . 5/4/2023
"And just as there was no choice about accepting a life debt in the first place, so there was no choice about accepting the form the payment took if it was turned back on the giver."

...the fuck? What do you mean "no choice"? Are you saying that with his wording, Harry basically gave an Unbreakable Vow to go along with whatever Draco chose? So what, if Draco said "I choose to repay my debt by ordering you to kill yourself", would Harry also have "no choice"?
2,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »