Reviews for Saving Connor
fangirlbg chapter 2 . 5/16/2019
Ooohhhhh
AbandonedAccount2022 chapter 22 . 5/13/2019
An amazing story, can't wait to read the sequel!
AbandonedAccount2022 chapter 12 . 5/13/2019
OMG Draco's obsession is hilarious.
AbandonedAccount2022 chapter 8 . 5/13/2019
I wonder how Snape will feel when he finds out it was Lily who taught Harry to be like he is, not James. Still loving the story!
AbandonedAccount2022 chapter 7 . 5/13/2019
Loving this story!
ndestroya chapter 10 . 4/23/2019
Harry's family are a bunch of cruel jerks! Even though both their sons are flying, they only support Gryffindor? It's like they're trying to groom Harry to grow up to be a dark lord. And James saying he know Connor will win? JFC what's wrong with these people?
BlueWater5 chapter 22 . 3/21/2019
Great story! Intricately crafted and well written. Looking forward to the sequel!
luxcurious chapter 21 . 3/20/2019
Oh, Harry... the only reason Voldemort couldn’t touch Connor was because the force of your love willed it so. The force of your love, of your sacrifice, of your power, protected Connor. THAT is what happened.
luxcurious chapter 18 . 3/20/2019
Poor Harry. My heart hurts for him. I wish Lily would stop treating him like a soldier and instead treat him like a son. Even James seems to treat him more like a son than Lily does. Granted, James still obviously favors Connor, but he also appears to love Harry very much, and not think that he should give his life for Connor like Lily does.
luxcurious chapter 12 . 3/20/2019
I. Can’t. Breathe. That was absolutely hilarious! It’s so painfully obvious that Draco has a huge crush on Harry—he’s the sole topic of all his letters, ffs!
luxcurious chapter 11 . 3/20/2019
You said this chapter was supposed to give answers, but I’m more confused than ever, now! On another note, I think that Harry loves much more easily than Connor. For one, Harry is never cruel, and two, he is willing to look beyond prejudices more than his brother—mind you, not all prejudices and not completely, but certainly more than Connor.
luxcurious chapter 9 . 3/20/2019
Why, oh why has Lily done this to poor Harry? Does she truly not love him as much as her other son? Or does she love him as much as Connor but think that her love for Harry must come second to the defeat of Voldemort? If that’s true, does she think her live for Connor also must come second, or does he get some sort of pass that Harry doesn’t? And why has James not even interacted with Harry yet during this story? Does he ever acknowledge his older son’s existence, or is Lily the only parent that pays attention to Harry (even if it’s a messed up kind of attention)? So many questions!
luxcurious chapter 8 . 3/20/2019
While I want Harry to be allowed to live up to his fullest potential, Snape is being selfish as all hell here. He doesn’t care to figure out WHY Harry acts the way he does, nor the possible repercussions it could create for Harry to outshine his brother. He just cares about pissing off an old school-yard bully and bettering his own status. It’s disgusting and totally in character. The author portrayed him perfectly, and I very much hate what he’s doing.
luxcurious chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
Harry you’re such a good, selfless, humble boy! It’s not fair what they’re doing to you, it’s not! It seems that Sirius doesn’t know of it though, so I hope he helps Harry when he finds out... IF he finds out!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/4/2019