Reviews for Saving Connor
xyvortex chapter 9 . 9/24/2005
Great Chapter. In some way, I've understood all along why Lily did what she has to make Harry Connor's protector. Her little speach near the end of this chapter pretty much echo'd my thoughts about it. I'm not saying it's rigght or fair, I am saying that sometimes it's necessarry for some people to lose their innocence sooner than others.

As to the inadvertant damage that they may be doing to Harry's ability to defeat Voldemort, while his experiences may harden his own heart, I think it is the love and protectiveness for his brother that will give him the power to defeat the Dark Lord.

Update soon
Hierran chapter 9 . 9/24/2005
wow marvellous story! what a great plot! though it's pretty frustated to read harry being under-appreciated. so who's really the boy who lived? i'm dying to know what would happen next.. and about snape's loyalty too. How many chapters are you planning and when's the slash part? anyway this is really a great story and you update real fast, great work!
Ruby Dawn chapter 9 . 9/24/2005
That was so...i want to hitt Lily in the nose. With a hammar.
Constructor chapter 9 . 9/24/2005
nice. Glad you update soon...
raven-warrior05 chapter 9 . 9/24/2005
this si good keep it up, update soon
gatogirl1 chapter 9 . 9/23/2005
Ah...nothing better than coming home from work and finding another chapter. Hm. Good thing no one(ie. Weasley twins) are looking at their map at this time.

And I still don't really like Lily for what she did, but it was pretty harsh. I think it's from your first chapter, when Lily is having Harry swear, that sends Harry's fanaticism way off the charts; it's not until this chapter, where Lily explains herself. I hope Lily's radical statement doesn't drive away readers before you get the chance to read it.

Sorry if I sound harshly critical. I really am in love with the fic, just a tad sceptical. I'm hoping that when you reveal the circumstances of the Night(_), any of my quirks will dry up.

I'm curious where you found "Consopio"...what's it derive from?
its a spoon chapter 9 . 9/23/2005
O_O honestly. Can't WAIT for the next chapter. this is such an interesting plot. how much of the story do you have planned out? if you would prefer, email me thanks! its brilliant.
angelkitty77 chapter 8 . 9/23/2005
intresting i wonder if the plan will go through or will harry surprise them all and do something totally unexpected hope formore soon
The Iza chapter 8 . 9/23/2005
Huzzah! You updated!

I love this chapter. :D You write so well!

_ ; Er...is it wrong of me to want Connor to fall down the stairs and break his little neck?
Bezzie chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
Oh, I absolutely LOVE your story. I'm always looking for good "Harry's-sibling-is-thought-to-be-the-BWL" stories, but there are very few out there. Luckily, I've found yours.

I like Connor, which is surprising. He seems to genuinely care about Harry's success. Will it last? Ah, well, I suppose I'll see. I can't wait for your next update.
Alma Gloriosa chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
Wonderful story as usual! Though how disappointing that updates are gong to be slowing down. That makes me very sad. I am glad, however, that they finally got Harry to play on the Slytherin Quidditch team. I did see that one coming, but not how ... that it took Connor practically forcing him in order for him to agree. I am very curious as to what Harry is going to do at the match though. I have a feeling we'll be finding out soon.

Anyway, I love the story so far, but the one thing I think it missing is James and Lily Potter. We haven't seen their reactions at all to Harry becoming a Slytherin. I mean, not that I expect them to hate him and try to disown him. Definitely not. But I can see them being shocked and slightly dismayed at this, even more so when they find out that he's "friends" with Draco Malfoy. Will your story be one where they get to come watch the Quidditch match? In any case, I'd like to know what the adults in Harry's life think about him being in Slytherin.

Other than that, great story! I love it!
dfcole chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
AnimeConPhotoWhore chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
If Draco and Snape can pull this off and even keep Har liking them .. then i definetly want to see how they make this unfolded.. i mean dude! this is asolute good.. i just can't w3ait till the next chapter
Dugleik chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
Sevvie is a sneaky one isn't he.
kindigo chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
This is amazing- an incredibly intriguing, compelling plot. Waiting anxiously for the next update!

Since it seems strange for James and Lily to not have noticed Harry's power level, could they really know the truth and just be hiding it for some reason?

Even though they apparently weren't there for the attack, saying Connor is the Boy Who Lived is a really good foil; they have an excuse to teach Harry advanced magic, Harry won't be in the spotlight, etc...but there's also a major drawback: Harry could be killed trying to save Connor...

...So it really comes down to the question of whether or not Lily and James know...and what Connor will do and how he'll feel when he finds out...
2,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 126 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 .. Last Next »