Reviews for Saving Connor
Vindex chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
Absolutely fascinating! I can't wait for an update! :)
starlightshade chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
Absolutely love your story, 'specially little wily, sly Draco. Hope you'll update soon, and I'll definitely add you to my alert list.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful fanfic with us readers!
Katherine chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
This is such a great and original story but i was wondering when everyone finds out that harry is actually the boy who lived and not his brother Connor as i am really looking forward to it.

Cant wait till the next chapter! :)
its a spoon chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
"...I’ll eat five Galleons. No, ten. In front of Weasley."

what an ending...love it! do you tend to update this often? how much of the story do you have written out?
Dugleik chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
Love the chapter
dfcole chapter 6 . 9/21/2005
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
AnnF chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
Interesting story. I'm wondering if Draco & Snape notice Harry's got so much power, why his parents didn't?
Leia125 chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
Awesome take on this type of fanfic!

I really luv this story!
Bluebear13 chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
I just wanted to tell you how much I like your story so far. It's hard to find quality "harry has a twin" stories. Please Continue!
Aesculapian chapter 6 . 9/20/2005
YAY! This will end up HPDM! *grins* i love HPDM and i was surprised that i found such a story that meets all my needs for this month...continue writing i'm loving it so far!
Lady Gallatea Ravenclaw chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
Interesting fic. I like the new dynamic that you've taken with the Harry's sibling is the boy/girl-who-lived. While I wouldn't normally write something with this idea, I like where you've gone with it. Keep up the good work!
its a spoon chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
oh! i really like it! this is a really cool idea for a story! keep it up!
ChibiYuffie1 chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
i like this kind of story. i like how he is so protective. i cant wait to read more

Wonderful story
Dugleik chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
The story is brilliant!
gatogirl1 chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
I suppose one thing that confuses me a tad, is your referencing the "can't feel their own power" deal. Is this an idea of your own design? A nice idea, reminds me of a manga series("can't see the umeboshi/your own good stuff/ on yourself; can only see what's on everybody else's backs). But...you'd think if Harry's power level was so radically different from everybodys, then SOMEONE- parents, godparents- would have made note of it sooner. You did well to keep the contact list down- that does add credulity to the theory, but I'd love to see some more development on this idea, making it more plausible?

Well written! Very few mistakes(that was with a practice windwand)smooth readingeasier for me to simply enjoy this twisting of words and rhetoric you've weaved across this site for us. I'm also in awe of your updating skills thus far. You've had this fic out nary two weeks and already 5 chapters? _ Kudos!
2,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 .. Last Next »